Your Turn To Feel Good~

Enjoy....

Eddie was tired of feeling good in bed. He wanted Richie to feel good for once. And that lead him to where he is now.

"Just sit on it dammit!" Says Eddie waiting for Richie to sit on his dick. "I've never done this!" Says Richie and Eddie just say "Hurry up or I'm going to stop this from happening."  Richie shakes his head no frantically and sits on Eddie's dick. Richie moans and Eddie swears he can cum right there. Richie takes some time at adjust to Eddie and then starts to roll his hips. Eddie grunts and says "Ride my cock baby. Make your daddy cum. And, you can't cum until I say. Got it?" Richie nods and starts going up and down slowly but gets faster and faster over time. Keep in mind, Eddie isn't using a condom. His dick hitting Richie's prostitute every time Richie goes down. Soon Eddie cums inside Richie and Richie whines holding in his cum for a solid 2 minutes. After Eddie came, he gave Richie the permission only, if Eddie went by his dick first. He wanted to swallow it. Richie came as soon as Eddie opened his mouth by Richie's dick. Richie says "That was great Eddie" and whines because he feels cum fall out of his ass-hole. Eddie just winks and goes to get a towel. He brings back the damp towel and cleans Richie and himself up. He then cuddles with Richie and makes a mark on Richies neck.

The End~

Ok, this was really fun to write so I hope you liked it!

Words : 270