14

the weeks went on and they went on with their lives, and it slowly became December.
yoongi was extremely bored in class , and wasn't paying attention at all, and decided to just text hoseok.
" oh, yoongi messaged me. " hoseok thought to himself happily when he felt his phones notification.

yoongi smiled knowing he was gonna get to see hoseok dance later that night

yoongi smiled knowing he was gonna get to see hoseok dance later that night. they've all been busy at school lately , due to tests and the holiday break coming up soon.
the class eventually ended and when yoongi got his stuff and walked out the door, there was
hoseok waiting for him.
" hi hoseok! "
" hey yoongi! "
" hoseok you should stay at my apartment this weekend! i've been working on the song we wrote together more and i wanna continue working! "
yoongi said happily to hoseok as they walked to the dance studio hand in hand.
" oh yeah! we should! i haven't been over there in awhile anyways, it's all been so busy. well tomorrow's friday anyways! "
the two talked about their plans for the weekend and eventually reached the dance studio.
" oh hi jimin! "
the pair ran into jimin and jungkook who we're also at the dance studio.
" hey hoseok! you brought yoongi with you today? "
" yeah! he wanted to come watch.  "
hoseok let go of yoongis hand so he could go out his stuff down, leaving yoongi to go sit next to jungkook.
" hey yoongi! "
" hey. don't you dance to? "
" yeah i'm just to tired today. "
" ah that's cool. "
the two watched hoseoks and jimins dancing, both clearly blown away by their skills, clapping everytime they finished a song. 
" hey yoongi , there's this one song i wanna do! "
" oh what is it? "
" boy meets evil. "
" didn't you write that one? it's really good! "
" i did! i came up with a choreography for it and i wanna show you. "
hoseok walked over to the phone that was plugged into the speakers and turned on boy meets evil.
he began the choreography, yoongi staring the entire time.
" hoseok- you're really good- " yoongi was blown away from hoseoks dancing.
" aha thanks yoongi! "
" hoseok that was hot- "
hoseok smirked at that response to his dancing. yoongis face went red.
yoongi just kept staring at hoseok, who had just finished the dance.

jimin and hoseok continued dancing and yoongi and jungkook watched their boyfriends, and talked. both blown away by their talents.

after awhile they finished up and headed back to their home.
" oh hoseok i'll walk you home! "
yoongi grabbed hoseoks hand and walked with him to his house.
" hoseok you're so talented! even that song! i remember when you told me about it and let me listen! it's so good. "
" oh thanks yoongi! today was really fun, thanks for coming with me ! "
" no problem hoseok! " he looked a him and gave him his gummy smile.
" oh we're here. " hoseok said when they reached his house.
" ah! hoseok come here! "
yoongi gave him a hug and leaned into his face and gave him a kiss.
" i love you hoseok. have a goodnight. see you tomorrow! " yoongi said, still hugging him.
" i love you to yoongi!! see you tomorrow! "
they hugged eachother goodbye, yoongi walking to his home.
he went home, and crawled into bed.
" i miss hoseok " he thought to himself that night. he couldn't sleep very well without the comfort of his arms wrapped around him.
he decided he couldn't sleep, so he got up and went to his computer to work on that song for hoseok. he decided it was going to be called butterfly, and on his birthday he would give him " butterfly " and on hoseoks birthday in two months he would give it to him , and suggest he could use it for his end of year performance.
he ended up working on it for.. a few hours. and before he knew it the sun was coming through his window.
" shit... " he muttered to himself when he saw the sun peeking in through the windows.
he crawled into bed, not even going to bother going to school. he felt sick from staying up til that time and just wanted to sleep. he forgot to text hoseok, explaining why he wouldn't be at school, and fell right asleep before he got the chance.
hoseok woke up on time, texting yoongi good morning like he did every morning.
about half a hour went by and usually by now yoongi would have responded and they would already be at school.
he decided to call him a few times, still no response.
" hoseok is yoongi okay? usually he'd be here by now. " namjoon asked hoseok, who looked a bit concerned.
" oh- i don't know, he's not answering. i mean i'm sure he's fine. i'll go check on him still. "
hoseok walked over to yoongis house, and came up to his room and knocked on the door.
" yoongi are you awake? "
yoongi was still sound asleep.
hoseok just decided to let himself in to go check on yoongi.
" yoongi? are you okay- oh. "
he looked into yoongis room, yoongi still fast asleep on his bed.
" maybe he went to bed to late.. " hoseok thought to himself. he debated on waking him up or not, he looked really tired.
he decided to leave a note to him saying ,
" hey yoongi! sorry for coming in to your house, you weren't responding and i wanted to make
sure you were okay! when you wake up please call me! ( i might not answer, but if it's around 12 i will! ) i love you yoongi! - love hoseok. "
and put it on his pillow.
hoseok did yoongi a favor and fed grey for him, before heading off to school, not wanting to be late.

a few hours later, around 12, yoongi woke up, and saw the note next to him.
" oh, hoseok was here. oh it's 12 now! "
he instantly reached for his phone and called hoseoks contact.
" oh yoongis awake! " hoseok said to the group. he was at lunch with everyone else.
" good morning yoongi ! "
" hi hoseok! i'm so sorry, i wasn't feeling good and forgot to message you saying i was staying home. "
" aw it's okay yoongi! i'll come over right after school and take care of you. "
" hoseok you don't have to- "
" i want to! expect me there after class! what food do you want. "
" .. i'm fine... "
" yoongi you need to eat even if you're sick! once i get there to your house i'm gonna take your temperature and do whatever i need to make you feel better! "
" fine.... "
" i love you yoongi! go get some rest. "
" i love you to hoseok. thank you! i'll see you later. "
hoseok hung up the call and put his phone back on the counter.
" hoseok that's so cute, you're going to take care of yoongi.. " taehyung said to him.
" hey i just wanna be nice and making people happy makes me happy ! " he let out his heart smile and finished eating his lunch.

yoongi decided to spend the rest of the day in bed , watching whatever came on tv. he layed there all day with grey in his lap.
he eventually heard the front door unlock,
" hello? "
" hi yoongi! it's me! "
" ah hoseok! "
yoongi got dragged himself out of bed and went to go hug him.
" aw hi yoongi- yoongi you're burning! here let me take your temperature. " he walked over to the bathroom and got out the thermometer.
yoongis temperature was about 101 degrees, fever temperature.
" yoongi you have a fever go lay back down! "
hoseok shoved yoongi back into his room and tucked him into bed.
" hoseok,, i'm fine.. "
" yoongi no you have a temperature! do you have any medicine? "
" no.. i'm sorry you have to do all this, i don't even know how i got sick. "
" it's okay yoongi! i'm gonna go run the store i'll
be right back! "
sure enough hoseok left and was back in less then 10 minutes. yoongi may have seemed mad but he was truthfully really happy to have someone that could help him, he really didn't feel good and having someone there with him
helped him feel better.
hoseok came back and went into yoongis bedroom to give him the medicine.
" ew this is the kind that tastes bad! "
" yoongi you have to take it! "
" isn't there a kind that tastes better? "
" yoongis that's the kids kind! you cant have that kind, youre not a kid. "
" fineeeeee. "
yoongi took the medicine, making a face of disgust when the taste set in.
hoseok got yoongi a cup of water to wash it down and gave it to yoongi.
" thank you hoseok.. "
yoongi drank the water, feeling better after that, even if the taste was still there.
" i'm gonna go make you some food! "
" hoseok you don't have to we can just order- "
" no! i want to make you food. "
hoseok walked into yoongis kitchen, finding the instant ramen he had stored in his cupboard. he boiled the water on the stove and opened up the ramen packet and put it in the bowl. he poured the boiling water in and covered it. while the noodles soaked, he made boiled eggs, ham, etc, making the best out of the instant ramen.
he brought it over to yoongis room and put it on his bed side table.
" oh! ramen! thank you so much hoseok. "
" yoongi careful it's hot-! "
before hoseok could finish his sentence, yoongi had already taken a bite and burned his mouth.
" ahh!!! it's so hot but good!!! "
yoongi waited for the ramen to cool down before taking another bite.
hoseok crawled into yoongis bed, putting his arm around yoongi, making yoongi happy.
yoongi finished his ramen, and layed in hoseoks arms for awhile while they watched tv.
" yoongi i have to get up. "
" i don't want you to. " yoongi said whole hugging hoseok tighter.
" ah, yoongi.. i love you.. "
hoseok released himself from yoongis grip and went to go put his finished ramen bowl in the sink. he came back seconds later with a ice cream bar he bought when he went to get medicine.
" here! i thought it would help you cool down a bit. " hoseok handed him the ice cream , yoongi taking it instantly.
" thank you hoseok! "
hoseok crawled back into yoongis bed, the two cuddling and just enjoying each others comfort for who knows how long until yoongi curled up into a ball and went closer to hoseok, hoseok knowing that he was tired.
" i love you yoongi, goodnight. "
" i love you to hoseok. thank you so much "
he snuggled up closer to hoseok, enjoying his comfort. hoseok kissed him goodnight, allowing yoongi to fall asleep, hoseok doing the same soon after.