11

yoongi woke up with hoseok completely wrapped around him the next morning.
tomorrow was the big hang out they had all planned. it was going to be at hoseoks house, and they had nothing ready and it was already afternoon.
this time it was yoongi trying to wake up hoseok.
" hoseok,, wake up! " yoongi sat next to hoseok and tried to shake him awake.
hoseok just continued to lay in bed, not budging.
after about 10 minutes this, yoongi starting to give up hope, he went and grabbed grey and put her on hoseoks face.
" good morning yoongi. " hoseok said, grey still sitting on hoseok.
" good morning hoseok! get up we gotta get ready for tomorrow everyone's coming over! "
" oh yeah! did you already make a list with the snacks we were gonna buy? "
" yep it's all ready! i already fed grey to come on get up! "
" fineee! "
hoseok dragged himself out of bed and went to get dressed and ready. yoongi was making sure he had his wallet, keys, the list, etc.
they left shortly after and got on the bus to the nearby store.
" ok yoongi, should we get a cart? or just a basket. "
" cart! "
" okay! i'll go get one. "
hoseok came back with a cart shortly after and started pushing it to the isles.
" okay what's first on the list- yoongi no you can't drive the cart. "
" why not? "
" yoongi i love you but i feel like you'll knock something over. "
seconds after you could here a display knocking over due to the cart crashing into it.
" oh well! " yoongi looked at hoseok and laughed.

the store staff came over and yoongi instantly started apologizing saying how we wasn't looking where it was going and etc. hoseok went over and helped yoongi set the display back up.
" okay yoongi i'm driving the cart. "
" finee. "

the two walked around the store getting what they needed and just having fun.
they finished up and grabbed the bags and headed home to hoseoks apartment where they all planned to hang out.
" okay, yoongi, can you lay the snacks out? "
the two set up the apartment with snacks and whatever they needed. they both knew deep down they really didn't need to do all of this cause it would be messy again in less then hour but did it anyways.

" oh hey tae! " hoseok opened the door, and sure enough tae was there

" oh hey tae! "
hoseok opened the door, and sure enough tae was there.
" hey hobi! wow you guys bought a lot of stuff. "
tae looked around at the surprisingly clean apartment, compared to the last time they all hung out.
" yeah haha, but oh well! help yourself to snacks. "

shortly after everyone else started arriving and before they knew it it had been hours from when they all arrived.
" oh wow it's already so late, but none of us are tired so.. " jimin said to the group.
" you guys can stay as long as you want ! we're on break from school and have nothing else to do anyways. "

about a hour later jungkook was flopped over jimin, saying stuff about how he wasn't drunk he was just buffering.
" oh.. jungkooks drunk. " hoseok said, looking at jungkook who kept talking on and on.
eventually most of them had all had a bit of alcohol , but all of them were just gonna stay the night anyways so it didn't matter.
yoongi though, had a lot.
" hooseooook! "
yoongi was clinging onto hoseok, while hoseok just sat on the couch , continuing to watch the movie that was playing.
" hoseok! "
" what yoongi? "
" rub my head. "
and yoongi rubbed his head against hoseok.
" you're like a cat, "
" you're right! yoongi is a cat! " jungkook said to the comment made by hoseok.

jimin and jungkook continued to be themselves with jungkook , drunk, flopping around jimin and jimin just talking to him and agreeing.
and yoongi being drunk and saying stuff about him not being a cat and lots of random things.

" yknow i feel like a 7th wheel here. "
tae said sitting next to all of them.
" what do you mean 7th wheel? only me and yoongi, and jimin and jungkook are together. "
" really? namjoon says otherwise. "

namjoon was sitting on the couch with his hand around jins shoulder and his head resting there. jin was stroking his head to.
" oh- namjoon and jin are you two together?! "
" hm? oh yeah. we never said anything. "
" they've been together for years hehe. " yoongi said while laying in hoseoks lap.
" how did we not know? "
" i guess i just never told anyone haha. "

the group settled down, as it was now close to late hours of the night.
jungkook was already fast asleep in jimins lap. yoongi doing the same in hoseoks.
" ah, i'll go get us all some spare blankets and pillows. i have a extra air mattress to hold on. "

hoseok ended up making a interesting layout in the living room.
a air mattress, layered blankets to make up for lack of second mattress, and a spot on the couch.
" i'll call couch. " tae walked over the couch and was out in a second. it was 2 am after all and they had been hanging out all night.
" okay, jin do you want the air mattress or the makeshift mattress? " jimin said, trying not to wake up jungkook.
" i don't mind? what to do you want. "
" i don't mind either, "
the disagreements on who should get when went on for a few minutes before hoseok finally butt in.
" just play rock paper scissors. "
jimin won, getting the mattress.
jin carried namjoon, who had fallen asleep during the arguing over sleeping situations, onto the makeshift mattress. and laid down with him.
jimin doing the same with jungkook.

hoseok picked up yoongi and carried him back to his bedroom, trying his best not to step on the bodies that were asleep on his floor.
he put yoongi in his bed, crawling in shortly after.
" goodnight hoseok. i love youuuu. " yoongi said, still half drunk.
" yoongi you're awake? you could've walked back here by yourself? " hoseok said, smiling as he looked at yoongi.
" i could've. but i wanted you to carry me! "
" ah, yoongi you're so cute. "

" hoseok. "
" yes yoongi? "
" kiss me. "
" you're always asking for kisses aren't you. but it's okay. i don't mind. i love you yoongi. "
" i love you to hoseok. "
hoseok held the half asleep yoongis face and kissed him.
yoongi kissing back.
and they continued to kiss for longer.
before eventually falling asleep, yoongi wrapped in hoseoks arms.