3

hoseok got out of bed that morning, nervous to start his piano lessons after class

hoseok got out of bed that morning, nervous to start his piano lessons after class. he realized to him self he never actually called them or asked for thier name... jungkook told him he would give him the address after class.
" oh good morning guys, " hoseok called out to jungkook and jimin who were on their way to class. i
" good morning hobi, excited for those piano lessons tonight, " jimin said, following with a little laugh.
" i'm scared.. i don't even know their name, i never called, " hoseok replied
" why don't you call them now? " jungkook responded. the bell rang seconds aftee jungkook closed his mouth
" ah, i'll just go to their address after class and hope for the best. " hoseok responded.
the three parted ways and went to their respective classes.

earlier,
yoongi and his friends walked to their classes,
" so yoongi, what even are you gonna do , one, you're tutoring someone with a crush on you , two, you've never tutored before. " tae said to yoongi
" i'm just gonna go on if i was teaching a family members kid or something, get to know them and when we'll have practice , and then start with the basics. nothing more. "
" and i'm not gonna mention that jungkook asked me to tutor him, that's a secret between us and his friends. " yoongi responded.
" he's gonna be so awkward around you... " seokjin replied.
" jin i'm sure he'll act fine , i mean it's obvious hoseoks gonna try and hide his very obvious crush. " namjoon replied.
" guys everything will be fine.. he's just gonna be there for piano tutoring.. " yoongi said to the group.

they walked their own ways to class and continued with their day.
the day went on, and time went on, and before they knew it, it was already the end of the day.

hoseok left class and walked over to the place jungkook told him to go for piano lessons. it dawned on hoseok at the last moment that jungkook could have sent him to some wrecked old building..
hoseok arrived to place and it turned out to be a apartment building and decided to text the number jungkook gave him.

" well, they seem nice

" well, they seem nice. i'm sure everything's gonna be fine. "
hoseok walked up to the room, butterfly's in his stomach.

yoongi sat in his room with some snacks on the table, and easy piano sheet music near his piano. all ready for hoseok.
" i wonder, what his first reactions gonna be, to find out its me, this is kinda fun lol. oh. a text. " yoongi thought to himself.

hoseok got up to yoongis room, and knocked on the door
" ah, coming. " yoongi said after hearing the knock.

" why does that voice sound familiar.. " hoseok said to himself, with his heart beating fast.

" hi, are you hoseok? i'm yoongi. " yoongi said, opening the door.