6

" yoongi? your face is red? " taehyung said to the very obvious in love yoongi.

" oh, thank you hoseok. " yoongi said, recollecting his thoughts. he took the cookie and took the first bite..

" wow this is good.. "

" thanks yoongi!! " a flattered hoseok responded. hoseok then thought to himself, " what was yoongis face red? did he really have a crush on me? hoseok you're overthinking stop it. "

the group finished their lunches and then before they knew it, they parted ways once again for their next classes.

namjoon and yoongi had the next class together, they were in silence until yoongi said something.
" namjoon? how do you know if you're in love. " a embarrassed yoongi said to namjoon quietly.

namjoon knew he was gonna he asked this from yoongi sooner or later, his growing crush on hoseok was obvious since this morning.

" well, i guess if that person makes
you happy , more then just a type of happiness you have with friends , then i'd say you're in love? " namjoon responded.

" ah. thanks " yoongi responded.

the groups all carried on with their day like normal.
yoongi wasn't sure what to think. he didn't know if he had a crush or not, he was very confused. he found hoseok cute snd whenever he looked at him he would want to hug him or hold his hand and , just look at his happy eyes.

the thought of his growing crush was distracting from focusing in class and texted jimin, the first person who came to mind.

jimin was sitting in class till he heard his phone bing

" jimin, turn it off please. " the teacher said from the front of the class.

" sorry! "
jimin checked his phone to see the surprise text from yoongi.
" oh my god- yoongi has a crush on hoseok?. that's so cute..... " jimin thought to himself.
" should i tell hoseok- no jimin. no. thatll just get the poor mans hopes up, yoongi never confirmed if it was a crush anyways. " jimin continued to think.