10

" good morning guys! " hoseok said to the group, letting go of yoongis hand before the rest of them noticed.
yoongi was sad for a moment when he realized hoseok let go of his hand.
" hey ! " yoongi waved quietly to everyone.

" good morning you two. hey we all need to hang out again! friday was great. " namjoon spoke to the group.
" yeah i agree! " hoseok responded.

the group talked for a few minutes, forgetting that school was starting shortly. yoongi was standing closely to hoseok and kept nudging his hand to get him to hold it. that went on for only a second before hoseok realized and instantly grabbed yoongis hand.
the rest of the group silently looked, all of them happy to see hoseok happy and yoongi happy.

the bell soon rang and they went on with their school day.
and life's.
a few weeks went on, hoseok still having piano practice twice a week, and them all being cute and doing what they did every day.
hoseok was starting to get really good at piano and completely forgot that he had a keyboard to go pick up from his parents house, after being so used to staying at yoongis. he had been there every weekend for the past couple weeks, coming over after classes on the days he had piano practice.
everything was going great, and continued to go great.
yoongi and hoseok were laying in bed, about to go to bed, when hoseok brought up a question.
" oh yoongi! i still need to get that keyboard from my parents, what if we took a little day trip to my home when we have a chance! there's a break from class coming up soon anyways! "
" oh yeah! that sounds great. oh yeah hoseok, you lied about not being able to get it earlier didn't you? " yoongi laughed as he asked that, knowing hoseok just wanted more time near yoongi.
" oh um, yeah.. " hoseok said embarrassed.
" it's okay, i didn't mind. " yoongi turned around and laid on hoseoks lap.
hoseok put his hand on yoongis back, making yoongi feel at peace, and happy.
" i love you hoseok. " yoongi said, slowly drifting off into sleep.
" i love you to yoongi. "
hoseok layed down, pulling a blanket over the two of them, both falling asleep soon after.
a week later they were already on their break for school.
they had made lots of plans for the week, first a day trip to hoseoks house to go around hoseoks home town and finally get that keyboard, and they had plans to all hang out as a group at hoseoks house.

" yoongi! wake up! we have to go to my house to get my stuff for the day trip tomorrow! "
hoseok was stood in front of yoongi trying to wake him up as he laid asleep again.
" fine... " yoongi crawled out of bed and threw on a hoodie and his leggings.
" good morning! cmon we gotta go! i already fed grey so she's good till tomorrow! "
hoseok was in a rush, due to the fact it was already late afternoon and yoongi had been asleep all day and they had to leave early morning and nothing was ready.

he dragged yoongi out of the house, making sure he had his stuff for the day trip and left.
once they got to hoseoks apartment yoongi helped hoseok get all his stuff ready by being nice and making dinner for them.

hoseok packed up, they ate dinner, and headed to bed, prepared for the drive tomorrow. it wasn't a long drive but neither of them liked driving for periods of time, just something they didn't like. but we're excited to go visit hoseoks home town.

before they knew it they were in the car on their way there.
" hey hoseok, your parents are fine with you dating guys right. i'm not gonna have to witness you be yelled at? "
" no yoongi you're fine! they don't care at all. we aren't even gonna be there for that long, i'm just gonna get the keyboard, we'll say hi, stay for lunch maybe, and go look around my home town! there's already some places i planned on taking you. "

they arrived at hoseoks family's house and walked up to the door and knocked.
hoseok had yoongis hand in his, waiting for the door to be opened.
" coming! "
" oh hoseok! hi! is this yoongi? " hoseoks mom spoke happily.
yoongi nodded and waved back, whispering a small hi.
" hi mom! " hoseok said happily.
they walked in , talking with his family for a bit about what hoseoks been up to, and what yoongi does, just basic life stuff.
they eventually grabbed the dusty keyboard from the basement and headed back to their rental car.
" oh yoongi! we dint get lunch. wanna go to this place by the beach ? then we go hang out on the beach afterwords then head home! " hoseok had the rest of the day planned out, excited to spend it with yoongi.

the two had their dinner by the beach, hoseok constantly making cute comments about yoongi and yoongi doing the same to hoseok. they wrapped up their day by sitting on the beach together, hand in hand, watching the sunset.
they kissed, and yoongi laid his head on hoseoks shoulder.
" i love you hoseok. so much. " yoongi said, happy to have hoseok in his life.
" i love you to yoongi. " hoseok kissed yoongis exposed forehead, thanks to the wind.

bonus hehe:
yoongi fell asleep on hoseoks shoulder on the beach and hoseok had to carry him back to the car, and drive him home.
hoseok drove him home, placing the completely asleep yoongi on his bed, and feeding grey before heading back outside to go return the car to the rental place after dropping the keyboard off at his own apartment.
he eventually got back to yoongis apartment and crawled into bed with yoongi, wrapping his arm around him.
" i love you yoongi. thank you for today. you mean so much to me. " hoseok said before falling completely asleep with the older in his arms.

another edit: this chapters so rushed and bad i'm sorry omg😔 i just wanted to get to some parts