5

hoseok got up that morning earlier then expected and headed over to his closet. he decided to pick out a nicer outfit for the day, just because he felt like it, and maybe wanted to look nice for yoongi. ( a/n he's wearing his idol outfit, the sweater one :D )
he went to his tiny kitchen in his tiny apartment and packed up his bag for school, making sure to put the cookies he baked the night before in his bag. he sat on his couch, waiting a couple minutes before going to school. he decided to text yoongi.

yoongi woke up to the sound of his phone binging, " oh, a text from hoseok,, " he responded tiredly, and dragged himself out of bed as he talked to the boy

" oh, a text from hoseok,, "
he responded tiredly, and dragged himself out of bed as he talked to the boy.

hoseok was happy to see a reply from yoongi almost instantly,
" i bet he looks cute right when he wakes up,, hoseok what are you thinking- "

the two got ready to meet up and walk to school together and start their day together.

" oh good morning yoongi ! " a happy hoseok waved as he say him walking to his apartment. he ran over to him, just to be closer to him quicker. to hoseok, he was as beautiful as ever, with his black hair, and petite body. oh how hoseok would want to hold his hand to.

" ah good morning to you to hoseok, here i made us little sandwiches for breakfast. " yoongi said, hanging the man a sandwich.
yoongi knew this would make hoseoks crush on him grow, but he wasn't teasing him and humoring him like he was before. he was fine with his crush on him. he wouldn't say he had one growing, but he didn't know yet. yoongi just found him cool and sweet.

" oh, i completely forgot about breakfast ! thank you so much yoongi. " a happy hoseok said as he received the sand which.

" don't forget to eat hoseok, foods important. " yoongi said, showing a gummy smile.
the first time hoseok had seen his gummy smile was right there and hoseok was very much in love with him even more.

" i know, thanks yoongi! " hoseok smiled as he said that.

the two walked to school and met up with their friends, jus tho they did everyday.
" jungkook.. they seem .. closer ? what happened last night- " jimin whispered to jungkook as he saw the two approaching school.
" oh hey namjoon! hobi told us he wanted us all to meet right- oh they're they are. " jungkook said to yoongis friends who were next to them.

" good morning! hoseok called out to them. " he ran up to them leaving yoongi, who was still finishing his sandwich, behind.

" hey hoseok wait for me- " yoongi held his sandwich and ran after him.

" good morning yoongi, how's your new boyfriend, all it took was one night, wow... " taehyung joked with yoongi.
that got him a slap in the face from both seokjin and yoongi.
" wow okay sorry ! " he responded.

hoseoks face grew red when he heard that come out of taehyungs mouth.

" cmon taehyung give them time i mean it's only a matter of time before they show up holding hands i mean look at hoseok his face is bright red- " jungkook spoke before getting a smack from seokjin.

hoseoks face was even redder.

yoongi looked over after hearing jungkook say his face was red.
" oh god his face is so cute when he's embarrassed, wait yoongi what are you thinking.. you can't have feelings for him nonono, " yoongi thought nervously to himself as he stared at hoseok.

" okay guys that's enough let them live.. classes are gonna start soon anyways! let's go guys. " jimin said, breaking the obvious nervous tension.

they all parted ways and walked to their separate classes. sadly all of them weren't together during class. taehyung and jungkook had a class together and namjoon and yoongi had a couple classes but besides that they were separated all day.

" yoongi, how did last night go? you guys seem really close- nothing happened right.. i mean it was literally only the first night- " namjoon got cut off by yoongi.

" cut it. seriously nothing happened , it actually went really well, hoseoks gonna be a natural at piano i can tell, hes a really fast learner. oh he also dances! i wanna see him dance sometime, i'm sure he's great. " yoongi went on for a few minutes about hoseok. namjoon could tell that maybe, yoongi was a tiny bit interested in him. but he put that aside , yoongi never made friends very easily so he was probably just excited to have a new friend this quickly.

the two carried on with their day and before they knew it lunch came around.

" jungkook and taehyung were sitting at a table, waiting for everyone else to arrive. so they could start eating, just to be kind. in the mean time the two talked about themselves because they never really knew each other besides them talking a few times in class. tae learned that jimin and jungkook we're together and that they both loved yoongis new album, d-2 ( a/n : go stream d-2 )

" oh hey guys! " a happy hoseok ran over to the two.
jimin sat next to jungkook, namjoon and seokjin sat next to each other, both pairs knowing they wanted to let yoongi and hoseok sit next to each other, despite all of them only knowing eachother for a little bit, they all knew that yoongi and hoseok were perfect for eachother.

the group sat down and got out their lunch.

" oh guys i almost forgot! " hoseok reached into his bag and pulled out sugar cookies for each of them. there was one specific cookie that caught yoongis eye, and everyone elses, a cookie shaped like a heart with piano keys drawn inside the heart with frosting.

" oh yoongi! this ones for you, as a thank you for starting to tutor me with piano! " hoseok grabbed the cookie and handed it to yoongi.

yoongi then thought to himself, " i think i have a crush on you , jung hoseok. "