Description of Mikasa/Sweet Spirits

Name: Yamada Mikasa
Age: 14
Family: Yamada Miyo (Deceased birth mother), Yamada Tatsuo (Father), Yamada Amy (Stepmother), Suoh Tamaki (Cousin from birth mothers side), and Anne-Sophie de Grantaine (Mother's sister/Aunt)
History: Mikasa's mother was always cold, but one day she got cancer and she soon died. Mikasa wasn't really unhappy since she was pretty emotionless, but when Amy came she started laughing more. When Amy and her father got married she was the flower girl, and from that day on she was happy. She got connections with Tamaki because coincidentally both of their dads were friends, so they were together a lot. Then one day she saw her family's pastry chef baking, so she decided to start watching. She was eventually taught by the pastry chef, for that lady was super kind, and she became really good. Later on when she was 13 her sweets spirits joined her, and after that she begged to go to St. Marie's. Her mom (Amy officially replaced her birth mother) and dad agreed with the idea, and she passed the entry exam without any money involved (If you know what I mean).
Personality: She is very happy, energetic, idiotic, blunt, crazy, and pretty much a girl version of Tamaki.
Appearance: She has blue hair and eyes, super pale skin, and she is 5'4. She is very outgoing, and she gets a lot of attention.
Likes: Happy things, her family, skipping school, living on the edge, baking, and making friends.
Dislikes: Depressing things, bullies, people that trick you, school work, and boring stuff.
Ethnicity: She is 3/4 French because her birth mother was French, and her father is Half-French.( I think that's how it works)
(A/N Hehe, did you guys guess that Tamaki was her cousin? I tried to make it as obvious as I could, but if you don't know Ouran Host Club then you won't know)

Sweet Spirits:
Razz:

Personality: Razz is the oldest of the quadruplets, so she is level headed and mature

Personality: Razz is the oldest of the quadruplets, so she is level headed and mature. But she still likes to have fun, and she is always smiling.

Specialises: Razz specialises on fruit, but she mostly specialises on berries or more specifically raspberries.

Candy:

Personality: Candy is sweet, but she is immature

Personality: Candy is sweet, but she is immature. She constantly acts like a spoiled diva child, and she is very impatient. How can she be spoiled and sweet? She has literally been diagnosed with bipolar, and she is ok with that.

Specialises: Candy specialises on candy, but she specifically specialises in marshmallow sweets, cotton candy, and taffy. Is that helpful? It's actually very helpful because those are very rare skills to have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As it has been revealed they are half of the quadruplets with the other half being the previous, thought to be, twins. And they are the Queen's only heirs.