💙Chapter 25: A New Challenge?💙

Stella's P.O.V.

"What colors would you like for your eyes?" Jackie, one of the makeup artists asked.

"Just purple and blue." I replied. She nodded before she got her applicators and began applying the two different shades on my closed eyelids.

"So, any news of the championship?" April asked.

I shrugged. "I'm not sure. They were in talks of possibly having a number one contender's match for my next challenger at Backlash, but they decided against it." I responded.

By the way, I was in hair and makeup with the girls as we got ready before the show started. Danielle was in front of me getting her makeup done while April, Saraya, and Shelby stood in their ring gear for the night.

"Brutal." Saraya added.

"It was apparently going to be a battle royal." Danielle reminded as she got her lipstick applied on. I opened my eyes as Jackie got some blue onto her applicator.

Suddenly, I saw Rachelle glare at us as she passed by and I rolled my eyes. "I can't wait to beat this bitch tonight."

Shelby laughed. "Tell me about it. She tried hitting on Xavier when I brought him here and I put the slut in her place."

Xavier was in talks of possibly getting into WWE, but he would let us know by the end of the week. Jon was actually helping him out with that and they've been training.

Also, I was teaming with Shelby tonight against Tamina and Rachelle due to what went down last week. The past few days, we've been teaming together. She's been doing great ever since her debut and I couldn't be more proud of her.

"Oooh, girl, what did you say?" Danielle asked.

"That nobody was interested in her and that she should back off. I even told her that she should learn to keep her mouth shut because she opens that as much as she does her legs and I'm surprised she's not pregnant yet. I even told her that she needs to back off not only because she's ruining marriages and such, but also because the only thing she would be known for is STDs from all the hookups she's been having and the bitch stomped off." Shelby explained.

The girls burst out laughing and Jackie even chuckled a bit, shaking her head as she applied some blue eyeshadow on me.

"Good comeback." April said as she high-fived my mentee.

"So, I already got the stuff ready for the Halloween party in two days. It's at 7:00 pm at my house." Saraya replied.

"Perfect timing. What's your costume going to be?" I asked.

"Probably a witch." she replied. "I'm going as a fairy." April added. "I might be a sexy nurse or firefighter." Danielle said.

"I'm not going to the party because Xavier and I have to babysit and take Kira trick-or-treating, but we're dressing up as vampires." Shelby explained.

They all turned to look at me. "I'm going to be a werewolf with Jon."

I felt Jackie's hands leave my face and give me a mirror. "How is it?"

 "How is it?"