💙Chapter 20: The Shield's Comeback💙

Stella's P.O.V.

Jon and I walked down the hall, hand-in-hand as the guys followed behind us. I was going to team up with them to face Rachelle, Gold and Stardust, and Wade Barrett.

When we got to the curtain, we waited for our music to start. Jon began doing push-ups and I teased him, laying on his back.

"Clingy, now are we?" he asked me with a smirk as he kept doing push-ups. "Oh, hush or you won't be getting anything tonight."

"Ooh, she's gotten more fiesty." Colby commented. We all laughed as Joe spoke up. "That explains the noises I heard next door."

"Joe!" my boyfriend and I whined.

He laughed before high-fiving Colby. Man, it felt great being back with my man and brothers form different mothers.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

"And their opponents, the team of the WWE Women's Champion, Stella Hardy, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins, The Shield!" Lilian announced.

The guys and I all walked out and appeared on the stairs. The crowd cheered as they saw Jon kiss my head. We all walked down the stairs and I smirked at our opponents.

We got to the barricade and Jon helped me over it, grabbing my hand. Once we all got over, we got in the ring and I smirked at Rachelle, holding my title up.

She glared at me as Wade held her back.

The bell rang as Dean came over and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back before going behind the ropes. I saw Rachelle glaring daggers at me.

Too bad, bitch. He's mine and we all know what you did.

Dean and Wade decided to start things off. They circled before locking up.

*Later On In The Match*

Everybody was in the ring fighting each other. Me and Rachelle are the legal ones in the match. Roman and the guys took on the guys.

Joe came and hit a Spear to Wade.

Colby came and hit Goldust with a Sling Blade.

Jon came and hit Stardust with the Dirty Deeds.

Rachelle came at me, but I punched her, delivering a Twist of Fate.

I heard yelling and saw Eva Marie was on the outside on the apron. I went to charge after her, but she moved out of the way. I felt Rachelle attack me form behind as she hit me with her finisher.

She went to cover, but got distracted as Summer ran down the ramp. She grabbed Eva and hit her with a Neckbreaker. She then high-kicked her, sending her a few feet away. Rachelle got on the top rope and let out a cry before going for a Moonsault.

I moved out of the way and Rachelle cried out as she landed.

I went to go climb the ropes until Stardust pushed me off, making me fall to the ground.

I saw Jon look at him before rage filled his eyes. He grabbed Stardust and sent him into the barricade. He began unloading lefts and rights on him.

"Keep your hands off my girlfriend, you piece of shit!" he yelled. He came over to me and checked me over.

"Are you okay, babe?" he asked, helping me up.

I nodded before Summer came over. "Stella, are you okay?!"

"Yeah, Dani. I'm fine." I replied as I got up.

I got inside the ring got up as Rachelle went for me. I dodged and hit her with a judo toss. I grabbed her, running to the ropes, and hitting the Goodnight.

I then went for a pin. "One! Two! Three!"

Our theme played as I saw Summer give me a thumbs-up before leaving. The guys came in and they all wrapped their arms around me in a hug. Jon kissed me and I smiled, kissing him back as we rose each other's arms with the guys.

I saw Jon grab two mics and he gave me one before the music died down.

"Well, everybody. Here we are. We're back and stronger and tighter than ever. I'm proud to announce that we have officially made amends and gotten a second chance with this badass girl here. Eliza Hardy." he said as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"We were unstoppable. We were dominant. From the moment we added a fourth hound to the pack, we became untouchable. She was our Alpha. She kept the band together and was always there for us when times were tough. While we were making our way to the top, she was making her way to the top of the Divas division. She knocked down doors for every woman in the locker room to be able to see that they could be more than just eye candy." Colby explained as the crowd cheer.

"However, that all changed one night. The night we regretted the minute we found out the truth. We fell into a trap and believed things that weren't true. Deep down, I knew she would never do any of those things, but our rage got the best of us. Even to this day, we still feel guilty, but, we're working on putting that shit behind us because we have our girl back. We still managed to put that to rest and give ourselves a second chance. I'm telling you, we wouldn't trade this woman for anything in the world. She's the only one who's meant to be in The Shield." Joe explained.

We exchanged smiles as he wrapped and arm around my shoulders. I looked and saw Rachelle throwing a tantrum as she was being carried out by the Dust brothers.

"This is to anybody who dares come after her. If you do much as lay a finger on her, we will beat the hell out of you. She's back with us and we are making sure she is safe at all costs. This woman right here, Eliza Hardy, is my girl. So, to all you guys out there, if you see her, just keep walking because she already has her protection and someone who will love her forever." Jon explained.

"It feels great being back with my boyfriend and brothers. I know that there is still some wounds to heal, but we will get there. Some people call me stupid for taking Dean back. Some people call me insane for helping and reuniting with The Shield. Well, guess what? Screw them. We all didn't know the truth until everything came out. I forgave these three because if I hadn't, I would've turned into someone that I would never want to be. Nothing will break the bonds I share with these men right here.Nothing will break or destroy the love I have for Dean Ambrose here. Believe that." I explained before throwing the mic as the crowd went wild and our theme played.

I grabbed Jon by his vest and smashed his lips to his as Joe and Colby chuckled, clapping for us. When we pulled away, he smiled, placing a hand on my cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you more."