💙Chapter 7: Nightmare💙

Jon's P.O.V.

  Ever since the Hell In A Cell match against Rachelle and Stella, I've been worrying about her 24/7.

Her face covered in blood and the look of pain on her face.

Did she have a concussion? Was she in the hospital? Why am I asking these questions?

Because nobody let me see her after the match. Most of the roster was guarding the trainer's room so me and the guys wouldn't be let in.

Right now, I was at the hotel with the guys and Rachelle. The guys were in the kitchen and Rachelle was trying to touch me while I tried to ignore her.

I don't understand why Rachelle would do this. I didn't mean to hurt or cheat on Stella.

Rachelle laced my drink with some kind of shit that made me sleep with her. She also drugged the guys. She told all of us lies that night we betrayed Stella. All because of jealously.

  Now, because we weren't cautious and everything, we lost the only girl who we ever cared about.

Joe lost his best friend.

Colby lost his sister from another mister.

I lost the woman that I have loved since day one.

I've tried to explain to Stephanie and Hunter about the real reason why we turned on Stella, but they won't budge, since they care deeply for her.

"Rachelle, just leave me alone." I told her as I tried to shove her off me.

"Come on, Baby. Let's go to the room and settle things." she said as she tried kissing my neck.

I pushed her off and stood up.

"For the millionth time, I said leave me the fuck alone! It's your fault Stella hates us! Why she hates me! Because of you, I lost the only girl who was able to keep in in control and made me feel things I never felt before! I lost the only girl I ever loved! Who was always there for me through our struggles! She was the only girl who made me laugh and smile! Who made me stop my bad habits! Now, all because of your jealous ass, I lost her!" I roared as Joe and Colby came over to try and reassure me.

"Baby, I-" I cut her off.

"Don't ever call me 'Babe' or 'Baby'! I don't love you and I never will! Nobody would love a fake ass, jealous, self-absorbed bitch like you." I said as I stormed off and she cried.

I don't fucking care. She brought this upon herself.

I went to my room and ran my hands through my hair as I screamed. I kicked the wall, leaving a dent before I sat down on the cold floor and cried.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked and saw Joe there.

"You okay, Bro?" he asked.

I shook my head before he pulled me into a hug, along with Colby.

"It's alright, Jon. Let it out." Colby told me.

I screamed and sobbed endlessly as I clung to my brothers.

They tried to calm me down, but I couldn't.