💙Chapter 10: New Allies & Conflict💙

Eliza's P.O.V.

Tonight, I was going to be in a tag-team match. I was teaming up with Nikki against Rachelle and Eva. The Shield wasn't going to be there, because they have a match against Ryback, Randy, and Dolph.

Ever since I woke up in the bed, finding Roman, Seth, and Dean with me, I've been feeling really...conflicted.

They replaced me with Rachelle. Dean admitted he loved her. The other two didn't want me as their best friend.

So, what gave them the right to just burst in my room and sleep with me?

I understand they were my roommates, but still.

A part of me wanted to beat the living shit out of them.

But, a part of me wanted them to be there with me.

Part of me felt like there was something uneasy with them I didn't know about.

Part of me just wanted to talk this shit out with them.

Nikki was already in front of the ring, talking smack to our opponents.

I was in my gear and had my title around my waist. My gear was a Harley Quinn inspired outfit. My hair was in high side ponytails. My makeup was done perfectly and I had my gloves on.

I walked out to screaming fans who jumped out of their seats.

"And her tag-team partner! From Columbus, Ohio, representing The Authority, she is the WWE Women's Champion, Eliza Hardy!" Lilian announced.

I smiled as I took off my gear belt with my blue and pink skirt and tossed it away. I grabbed my title and rose it up, walking down the ramp.

I got to Nikki, the two of us hugging. We walked to the ring and got on the apron.

She did her flip over the top rope while I did the splits, sliding in the ring. I got up as I rose my title  sending a wink to the camera.

I gave my title to the referee and he handed it to Lilian.

"I'll start things off." Nikki told me. I smiled and nodded, hugging her.

She was going up against Eva.

*10 Minutes Later*

Nikki and Rachelle were both down.

Nikki had just hit her with the Rack-Attack, but they both got hurt.

My partner was crawling towards me while Rachelle tried to go to Eva.

"Come on, Nikki!" I encouraged her.

The redheaded Diva extended her hand out to Rachelle.

She went for a tag. Then, the most sudden thing happened.

Eva slapped her harshly, sending her down. She jumped off the apron, leaving Rachelle alone.

"You're on your own, bitch!" she yelled.

Michael: "Oh, boy. This doesn't look good for Rachelle Deville."

JBL: "Rachelle's own best friend has just turned on her! What the hell is going on?!"

"You really think I didn't know?! You're a selfish bitch! I don't need you anymore!" the redhead said as she walked away.

Rachelle was screaming at her to come back.

Eva looked at me and sent me a smile before staying in a corner.

Nikki managed to tag me in. I got in the ring as grabbed the little bitch. I tossed her across the ring.