💙Chapter 21: Couples' Telepathy Challenge💙

Stella's P.O.V.

You know how some people can be able to give others entertainment other than wrestling? Youtube! I recently started a YouTube channel and I gave the fans suggestions on which challenge to try for the first time and who with.

The channel was mostly just vlogs of me and Jon as well as the girls and the guys having fun. I even put some of my makeup tutorials on there.

Well, they decided that they would like for me and Jon to compete against Saraya and Nick in the Couples Telepathy Challenge, where we pick random objects and have to match them. Whoever has the most points wins and the loser has a consequence.

"Okay, I got the items and the punishment." Saraya said as we all surrounded my table.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Kimchi!" she announced and I gasped.

"Oh, hell no! Babe, you didn't." Nick told her.

"That looks nasty." Jon said with a laugh.

"Well, let's see who is going to have to eat it. Let's go." I replied.

I set up the camera and Nick was going to be recording me and Jon with Saraya giving us the items before placing a small wall between us.

"Okay, three, two, one!" Nick counted down. 

"Hey, everybody! Welcome back to my channel and I am here with my boyfriend, Dean. Today we're going to be doing the Couples Telepathy Challenge. We will have three items the same on each side and whichever we pick, they have to match. This is a versus game, so it's us against Dolph and Paige. You ready, babe?" I asked.

He chuckled. "I don't know, I mean you like every single one of these."

We both laughed before I looked at the items in front of me. "Okay, so first off, we have candy bars. We have Milky Way, Snickers, and Crunch. Three, two, one." I said.

I chose the Snickers and we all exclaimed as we didn't match.

"He chose the Crunch!" I laughed.

"Why did you chose Snickers? You don't like that!" Jon laughed. "I just went with Crunch because it's like so basic." I replied.

Nick and Saraya were next.

"Three, two, one." Nick counted.

They both chose the Milky Way and he burst out laughing. "Yo, we're good at this!" Saraya said.

Next, it was drinks. Me and Jon took our place.

"Okay, so now, we have three different types of drinks. We have Gatorade, coke, and orange juice. Three, two, one." I said.

We both picked and I looked, seeing we had coke.

"Yeah, baby!" Jon said as we both laughed.

"We both love soda so it was easy to pick." I laughed out as we got up.

Nick and Saraya went next. "Three, two, one."

They both picked Gatorade and we all laughed as they high-fived.

"Are you sure you guys aren't cheating?" Jon asked them.

"No, we just know each other so well!" Nick replied as they got up and we got the next items.

"Next, we got some chips. We got hot cheetos, barbecue chips, and regular cheetos. Three, two, one." I said.

We put our choices and I cheered as we both got the barbecue chips. "Hell yeah!" Jon said.

"We're tied." Saraya explained, laughing.

Once we were sat down, Nick placed three boxes in front of us.

"Next, we have cereal. We have Trix, Lucky Charms, and Frosted Flakes. Three, two, one."

We all laughed as we didn't match, since I chose Trix and he chose the flakes.

It continued until the end of the game, which Saraya and Nick lost. The score was 6-4.

Jon laughed as I got two spoons of the the kimchi and our friends took them. Nick groaned in disgust as Saraya laughed at his struggle.

"My stomach hurts looking at this thing." he admitted.

"Get it over with, Dolphin." I said.

"Three, two, one." Jon counted.

They both out the garlic in their mouths and began chewing. Jon and I held onto each other, laughing as Saraya tried and Nick was trying not to spit it out.

Eventually, Saraya gave up and Nick's eyes were watering before he almost puked, but kept it together.

Once he was done, we all clapped and cheered as I finished the video and shut the camera off.

"I'm going to be uploading this ASAP." I said.