Chapter 21

I woke up in a hospital bed with my right side killing me and I tried sitting up before I was stopped.

"No, no don't sit up yet gorgeous" Tom said gently stopping me .

"You were stabbed and you're still recovering so take it easy okay?"

As soon as he said that memories came flooding back through my head of what happened.

"Oh my god! Where's Finn?! Is he dead? Is he in jail? What if he breaks out of jail? What about Maddison? Is she gone too-"

"Hey hey hey, just calm down I'll explain everything, Finn is dead. When the police came in he stabbed you and before he could kill you they decided to shoot him but he moved and the shot went straight to his chest. Maddy's in custody and is currently being questioned. But don't worry you're safe you won't ever have to deal with those crazy people again. I promise you." Tom said cutting me off.

I took a sigh of relief knowing I that everything's was going to be okay. Then I realized that I'm finally with Tom again and I started feeling overjoyed.

We hugged and he stayed with me throughout my time in the hospital.

I gave my parents quite a scare which is pretty understandable but they were just happy I was back safely and were so happy that Tom ended up being there to protect me along with the police. My wounds ended up healing nicely and even though it's still a pain I'm allowed to go back to school again.

I'm having to see a therapist though, because every time I close my eyes I just feel like I'm back there with Finn. But Tom is being super understanding about it and whenever I start freaking out he's right there holding me helping me calm down like the amazing person he is.

He actually ended up giving this super cute Promposal to me with a giant teddy bear saying "I couldn't Bear for you not to go to prom with me"

That night was amazing!

I wore a blush pink halter neck dress that came down in a long train. We actually just enjoyed ourselves for once.

Maddison is currently being convicted for kidnapping and attempted murder so that helps me sleep a little easier at night.

I know the road is a long journey ahead with Tom and I.

And I'm not positive we'll even stay together throughout our lives but I can assure you that nothing will be as ridiculous as the time he was my fake boyfriend turned Lover.