Chapter 3.5

19th November 2020

Toms POV:

Shit, shit, shit, what the hell just happened?!!!!

I fucking kissed her, I actually kissed her!! I really don't think I've ever been this happy I really don't.

But, this isn't real...she doesn't think this is real. This is all just some favor to her. Ugh why am I such an dickhead!

Why didn't I get actually ask her out like I planned too instead of just making up some stupid story!!

Thank goodness for friends otherwise I don't think this would've worked. It's gotten to the point where I think that Maddison is getting tired of me saying thank you all the time for agreeing to act like a jealous bitch while I try to get the courage to ask Jess to actually be my girlfriend.

I wonder if she felt the sparks I felt from kissing her like I did. After that kiss I'm pretty positive every girl is just ruined for me.

"Tom where are we?" Jessica said pulling me out of my daydream.

Oh shit I'm driving! I've taken her to my house by accident, well done dipshit!

Well now that she's here I'm definitely not taking her home just yet, this is a great excuse to spend more time with her!

"We're at my house" I said with a smirk whilst looking into her blue eyes.

"Uh why?"

Uhhhhh shit, think Tom think!!

"Oh I thought that we need to go over some plans to get Maddison a lot more jealous than she already is? So, what better way to do that then come up with those plans in person without people knowing what we're up to" I said trying to sound like I actually meant a word I said.

"Yeah okay, whatever" she said without questioning it.

I can't believe she actually bought that! Well I guess her being oblivious works in my favour.

"Let's go then" I said as we walking into the house.

Alright, all I need to do now is put on the charm that has worked with other girls before and hopefully she won't see it as me just being the usual player she thinks I am, those past relationships with those girls are just me trying to forget about her as best I could.

I still can't believe I let it get this far considering that I have that big of a reputation with the ladies. I mean not as big as Harrison's reputation but it's still a reputation.