Chapter 8

27th November 2020

Tom's POV:

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!!

I just stared at the phone in disbelief. What the fuck is she talking about the only face I've sucked off today was Jessica's!!

Wait a minute she said Maddison showed her a picture?

That stupid bitch!!

She knows how much I lo- like Jess and yet she goes and does this!!

What is her fucking problem?!

"Mum I'm going to Maddison's!" I yell.

I grab my keys and go out to my car and drive to her place.

———

Oh good her parents aren't here they must be at work or something thank the lord I did NOT want to have an awkward conversation.

"WHAT THE FUCK MADDY!" I yell as I walk through the house.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she says as she walks out in red lingerie.

Is she fucking serious right now? I'm completely disgusted right now it's not even funny.

Anyone have a bucket I can throw up in?

"What the fuck are you doing? And what did you say to Jess, Maddison?"

"Oh that" she says casually "well she was keeping us from being together so I took her shopping then I showed her that picture of you and that girl from that photoshoot you did"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!!!" I practically scream.

She walks towards me trying to look seductive and places a hand on my bicep then leans in and whispers in my ear "So you and I can finally be together" she kissed my ear.

I seriously think I might throw up "We're never going to be together Maddy get that through your fucking mind" I say.

"And once you do, you're going to go over to Jessica's and tell her that what you said was a lie and get her back for me because I don't think I can go without her. You knew that too yet you made us break up, breaking both of our hearts in the process all for what? Some silly fucking fantasy you have? What do I have to say to get it through your fucking brain I WILL NEVER DATE YOU MADDISON!!"

Okay that might've been a little harsh...

Oh well

Maddison starts tearing up "I-I thought once she was out of the picture you might start seeing me as something else"

"I don't think she'll ever be out of picture for me Maddison, I'm sorry you deserve someone who will actually return your feelings" I say.

I hate it when people cry it just makes me as soft and mushy as a piece of cake.

Now I could go for some cake. I wonder where I could get some at this time of night...

"Tom hello?" Maddison said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Sorry I was thinking about buying some cake" I told her.

She chuckled "I said you're right and I'll be sure to make things right between you. I'm sorry I did that" she said looking guilty.

I sigh "I forgive you as long as I get her back"

"You really like her don't you?" She said

"You have no fucking idea" I say.

I haven't stopped thinking about Jess since she walked into that classroom two years ago.

She's absolutely stunning.

Maddison's POV:

Ugh I can't believe that bitch!!

She just has to have fucking everything doesn't she?

The popularity

The beauty

And now she as the guy!!

Ugh

WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE ALL OF THOSE THINGS?!

If Tom hadn't stupidly fallen for her we would've been together like we're supposed to be right now but oh no!!

Like please I don't feel any regret for what I did. In fact if I could go back and do it again I would but I would've done it a lot more efficiently so I wouldn't be caught.

Cause oddly enough breaking up two people because you like one of them when they have both hopelessly fallen for each other and then dressing up in lingerie to try to get them clearly doesn't fucking work.

But I guess my little Tommy needs to get Jessica out of his system, so I'll apologise I'll get them back together but he WILL be with me! And I don't care what anyone says WE'RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!!!

Oh if only my Tommy could understand that...
then everything would be so much easier and I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of playing nice and all that bullshit.

The only reason I'm even helping their relationship for right now is so for starters Tommy can get her out of his system, and I would loose Tommy forever which will happen if I don't do this.

Ugh stupid jerk wanting to get back together with his girlfriend after I "wrongfully" sabotaged them...

Whatever me and Tommy will be together soon enough.