Chapter 17

(Picture of Maddison above)
12th October 2020

Toms POV:

It's been 5 days...

5 days without Jessica. I'm about to go insane without her.

I reported her disappearance to the police and they're doing everything they can but it's not enough.

It will only be enough when Jess is in my arms again...

When will that be I don't know, but what I do know is that I'm never going to stop looking for her.

Maddison has been trying to comfort me but I honestly just want to be alone right now the only person I would want to be with is my Jess.

She keeps insisting that she doesn't know where she is and that she has nothing to do with her being missing but I'm not sure I believe that. This seems like a very Maddy idea but would she actually go through with something like that? I fucking hope not because I was not kidding when I said I would destroy her if she had anything to do with this.

There's also the fact that the first time she tried to comfort me she tried to make out with me and I just pushed her away and then we got in an argument because she said and I quote "Jessica is gone now and she might never come back you might as well just start moving on so you won't be a miserable depressed human being for the rest of your fucking life Tommy"

I started yelling at her saying it's only been a couple of days it's not like it's been two months and she needs to stop.

She of course didn't though.

I will ask the police to treat Maddy as a suspect just in case. I'm not one for taking chances especially when it could involve Jess being gone forever.