Chapter 5

19th November 2020

"We're here bitch!" Samantha said as her and Liv busted through the front door with a handful of different flavoured ice-cream and a bag full of sweets and chocolate.

"Why are we needed at this time?" Olivia said with a hinge of curiosity in her voice whilst considering that it's 10:37 at night.

"Tom...he uh, he kissed me...twice" I said nervously.

"FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!!" Olivia said fist pumping the air.

"Isn't that a good thing why would you need all this comfort food?" Sam questioned.

"Yeah! More than anything, this causes for a celebration!!" Liv said putting down the ice-cream.

"Because this relationship we have isn't real must I remind you! I'm doing him a favour remember? He doesn't even like me!" I said frustrated.

"But you like him?" Liv said confused whilst tilting her head to the side.

"Hahah very funny! Of course I don't like him!" I said shocked.

"But if you didn't like him then surly we wouldn't be here?" Sam smirked.

Fuck...she's making a good point. Wait no I can't like him, no I don't like him it's just my hormones.

"Girls I don't like him! I just think my hormones are getting the best of me at the moment" I reasoned with her after coming up with a pretty good explanation.

Then Sam walked up to me and the next thing I knew was feeling a stinging hot sensation on my right cheek.

A shocked expression appeared on my face as I was processing what had just happened.

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING SLAP ME?!" I yelled.

"Well someone had to slap some fucking sense into you!" Sam said whilst rolling her eyes.

"What the hell do you mean?!" I said.

"Honey it's blatantly obvious that Tom likes you, that is for sure not acting, you and me both know there is no way in hell he can be that good at acting" Sam said.

"But-" I said as I tried to cut her off before she held up her hand threatening to hit me again.

"Bitch don't try to cut me off!" She said as I closed my mouth.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted" she said glaring at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"He likes you Jess! Don't even try to fucking deny it and I know you like him but your just to stubborn to fucking admit it. So I think that tomorrow you are going to go up to him and tell him how you really feel and then you're going to end up being together because NO ONE, and I mean no one, not even yourself will ruin my ship!" Sam said as I just looked at her speechless.

"FUCK YES! TESSICA FOREVER" Liv yelled.

"Tessica?" I asked confused.

"Well we had to come up with some sort of a ship name didn't we? So it's either Tess or Jom you choose" Liv said, and I just laughed.

"I'll think about it later" I rolled my eyes

I have the strangest friends...

"Now where are the tissues lets watch some movies and get our cry on!!" Sam said as we got ready to watch The Fault In Our Stars.

I think I might actually do what Sam told me to do. But what if he just laughs in my face? I would never be able to live with myself if I got rejected, especially by him.

Maybe I'll just play a game to see if he has feelings for me, that could be quite fun!