Chapter 4

19th November 2020

Jessica's POV:

Why the hell is Tom acting so weird?

In the car ride to his house, all he did was smile and drive. I tried telling him numerous times the directions to my house but he wouldn't even answer me he just kept driving, for a while I thought he was having some sort of a seizure or something, cause he wasn't responding at all but it turns out he took me to his house.

It's not like a huge mansion or anything but it's pretty close to that!

He grabbed my hand and dragged me straight up the stairs to his room, so I didn't really get much of a chance to take in my surroundings.

His room is something else though. He has a bookcase which was filled with a bunch of different sports trophies and medals, but he also has another bookcase filled with the bunch of different books.

Honestly I'm surprised he even reads! He's always slacking in class so I just assumed he was some sort of an air headed jock but I guess not. 

You know though, this makes him a thousand times hotter than he already is - hold up? Shut up Jessica! I can't be thinking like that, he doesn't and never will like me that way I'm just doing him a favour.

"Jess?" Tom said.

Oh my goodness, he's so fucking cute when he says my name it just sounds perfect coming from him.

Stop! What am I talking about?! UGH SNAP OUT OF IT JESSICA!!! 

"Hellooo?" Tom said.

"Huh?" I said snapping myself out of my thoughts.

"You okay? Looked like you were in a mind of you own"

"Um yeah, I was just thinking of some plans" I said laughing nervously.

I need to snap out of this asap, I can't like him I just can't! He's a stupid egoistical dickhead player and SO not my type especially the player part.

"Alright then, let's get to work" he smiled.

----

"Okay so I think this is a good plan. I'll try and befriend her and ask her to hang out with us at lunch, then we'll try and be an annoying couple and in the worst possible case if nothing is working to get her jealous enough we end up making out in the middle of lunch in front of her." I said not minding the last part.

WAIT! Jess, you should mind he isn't yours to take!!

"Okay, I think that sounds like a good plan. What should I say though? What about something like this?" Tom said looking into my eyes and putting my his hand on my cheek.

"You're so beautiful and I love those blue eyes of yours I could get lost in them all day"

"U-um yeah, t-that's good" I said becoming aware of how close he's becoming again.

"And what about this?" He said while he started pulling me closer to him.

O-oh no, he's about to kiss me! What do I do?! WHAT DO I-

I was cut off from my thoughts again with the soft sensation of Toms lips against mine.

I didn't know what to do, but I just melted into the kiss and forgot my thoughts for a minute. I felt sparks exploding everywhere his skin touched me.

I don't know how long we kissed for, but it seemed like forever. When we finally broke apart gasping for air my eyes widened and I came to my senses.

I just kissed Tom twice in one day! And I loved every second of it.

"I-I um I have to go" I said grabbing my stuff and rushing out of his room.

I heard him yelling after me but I didn't pay attention to him. I just ran in the direction of my house until I ended up outside.

What on earth just happened!? What am I supposed to do, I don't know if I can continue this any longer without catching intense feelings for him.

With him and his reputation if I told him how I felt he'd just laugh in my face and break my heart.

I need chocolate and marshmallows, a romantic comedy, and my girls.

I picked up my phone and texted Samantha and Olivia to come over with some snacks and I started searching on Netflix for a movie.

What the hell am I going to do tomorrow at school around Tom?