Chapter 15

7th October 2020

"Now that Finn's out of the room to calm down I can finally search this fucking house to see if I can get out" I thought to myself.

After searching up and down in this room I couldn't find anything there's a window but I can't open it up and it would be to loud to break the glass and Finn would be in here to pull me back into the room or to kill me before I even got my butt through the window. 

Maybe I'm allowed to leave this room... 

Well...only one way to find out. I walk out in the room and I don't find anyone there. 

Ok...this is weird... I don't know where Finn is so I'm going to act as casual as possible while trying to find a way to escape.

While I was looking for a place to escape Finn came into the room and he asks a little cautiously "are you feeling ok?" 

"Ha yeah, I'm fan-fucking-tastic I mean in the last week my best friend died, I've been kidnapped and now I'm questioning my fucking sanity" I said extremely sarcastically.

"You're right I shouldn't keep you here like this, I'm sorry Jess, you can leave if you just promise me one thing" he said.

This fucker probably just wants me to not say anything to the cops I'll go with it I mean I'm totally going to tell the cops but I'll lie about doing so.

Fuck you Finn, fuck you!

"What do I have to do?" I ask 

"Admit that you have feelings for me and be with me instead of Tom" He said simply.

I blinked blankly "So after you kidnapped me and then tried to ruin my relationship with Tom you want me to date you?" I said.

"Uh yeah pretty much plus it's not like you're breaking his heart, Maddison will be there to date him" Finn shrugged as if it's no big deal.

"Wait was to kidnap me your idea?" I ask 

"No Maddy gave me the idea and let me say it was a great one!" He said with a big smile.

Oof shits about to go down...