Chapter 23: All-New The Fiery Maiden

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

The Year Is 2238*

148 Years After The End Of Chapter 22*

Amelia Wellington's POV*

The narrator for Ember's slide show played and said, "Ember Fall. Era Defying Genius. Atlas patriot. Even from an early age, the daughter of legendary weapons developer Cinder Fall quickly stole the spotlight with her brilliant and unparalleled mind. At age three, she built her first computer. At age five, her first hovercar. And at age ten, she graduated from Atlas Academy. Then, the passing of a titan. Cinder Fall's lifelong friend and ally, Emerald Sustrai, steps in to help fill the gap left by Cinder Fall, until, at age 21, the prodigal daughter returned and was made the new CEO of Fall Industries. With the keys to the kingdom, Ember Fall ushers in a new era for his mother's legacy, creating smarter weapons, advanced robotics for the Atlas Government. Today, Ember Fall has changed the face of the weapons by ensuring freedom and protecting Atlas's interests around the globe.".

I walked up to the podium and said, "As liaison to Fall Industries, I've had the unique privilege of serving with a real hero to the people. She is my friend and she is my great mentor. Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to present this year's Scientist of the Year Award to Ms. Ember Fall.".

Ember came up and shook hands with me.

Ember Fall's POV*

Ember said, "Thank you, Seargent Wellington.".

I said, "This is beautiful. Thank you. Thank you all very much. This is wonderful. I am honored how you all feel and what a joy it is to receive this very prestigious award. And I want to thank the narrator for all his kind words and I want to thank Seargent Wellington for that amazing speech, and yeah. Have a nice dinner everyone." and I left and went back home.

The Next Day*

I was at home and I was working on my personal favorite car.

I looked at my monitor of the car and said, "Give me an exploded view.".

Alfred, My assistant AI said, "The compression in cylinder three appears to be lower.".

I said, "Log that.".

Beth Remington, my secretary at the moment I think came down talking on her phone and I heard her say, "I'm gonna try again.".

I said, "Alfred, please don't turn down the music." and he did so.

Beth walked over and said, "You're supposed to be a quarter of the way around the world right now.".

I asked, "Why're you trying to hustle me out of here?".

Beth said, "Your flight was scheduled to leave an hour and a half ago. I also need to speak to you about a couple of things before I get you out of the door.".

I said, "I mean, doesn't it kind of defeat the whole purpose of having your own plane if it departs before you arrive?".

Beth said, "Okay. The Atlas Academy commencement speech...".

I interrupted and said, "It is in June. Please, don't give me a long speech about stuff that's way, way, down...".

Beth interrupted me and said, "Well, they're pursuing me about it, so I'm gonna say yes.".