EIGHT

"Would you let me have you? Would you let me be obsessed with you? Because you're so addictive and I don't think I can stop once I've started."

__________________________________

I scrunch up my face as I felt soft puffs of air blow on my face. I groaned and stirred around trying to fall back to sleep. But the feeling of soft lips being placed on the side of my neck leaving open mouth kisses behind made me smile. A tight hold around my waist being held as those same lips made their way down my chest and to the valley between my breasts.

Peeling my eyes open I was met with a mop of curls. Harry's face nuzzled between my boobs. His tongue flicking against my left nipple before taking into his warm mouth. Goosebumps rising on my skin and a low moan falling from my lips.

Tugging his head up he looked up at me with a cheeky smile. His pale green eyes dancing with amusement.

"Good morning darling," he said running his rough hands up my sides.

"Morning." my own hands tracing over his define biceps.

After we left the ball last night we arrived at Harry's house. I was going to go back to my apartment but Harry convinced me otherwise, saying we were much closer to his place. Once we arrived I was too tired to walk so Harry carried me inside and all we did was strip from our clothes and jump into bed together. His bed was the comfiest place I've ever laid on and I sleep like a damn baby every time I'm here.

Harry moved up placing his hands on either side of my head, hovering above me. Leaning down he pressed a kiss to my lips and down my jaw. My legs instantly wrapping around his waist wanting him closer.

"I have a surprise for you." he hummed in my ear.

"What is it?" I moaned as he bit down on my shoulder.

"Well you have to get up and see." he chuckled pulling away from our kiss and rolling off the side of the bed. The silk sheets falling off his body and now he stood in front of me in all his naked glory.

Harry stood across the large windows, the morning sun shining through hitting his tan skin. His back was to me as he stretched his arms his back muscles flexing in the process.

God damn get me pregnant please daddy.

Turning back around he walked over the edge of the bed where I laid. He pushed a few strands of my hair back caressing my forehead. I tried pulling him back to bed but he wouldn't budge.

"Come on."

I groaned not wanting to get up but I still took his hand. He led me down the small step and over to the bathroom. It was still early in the morning so the room held this soft orange glow.

Once we walked inside the bathroom the bathtub was set up filled with water and bubbles. The large window behind the tub was open with the view of the large lake and forest, a few birds chirping outside. On the edge of the marble tub, there was a tray with breakfast foods and two glasses of orange juice.

"What is this for?" I said in awe. Pressing the sheets I brought with me tighter to my chest I walked further inside. I dipped my fingers into the warm water and looked out into the view.

"I didn't mean to make you feel like I was ignoring you or to make you feel like an escort last night." he sighed walked closer to me, "and for this."

Reaching forward he grabbed my arm making me wince a little.

Oh, what the fuck is this.

"Harry." I faltered. Looking down at the large bruise on my arm I remembered now how Harry pulled me away from the bar last night with a tight grip. In all honesty he looked a bit terrifying when he was mad. Nothing like his usual self. The grip he had on me right now being too delicate as he were afraid another bruise was to appear.