THREE

"I need to taste you. Your sent, your smooth velvety skin, the curve of your plump lips, the submissive glint in your eyes, everything about you inviting me. And now I know you crave it just as much as me, my sweet little kitten."

____________________________________

"What a pussy. He asks for your number and doesn't even text you." Kam laughs, the curls framing her face swaying side to side as she shook her head.

We had all of our textbooks and papers scattered across my bed. It was Saturday night and we were catching up in some school work. Both of us just lounging around in a big baggy shirt and our panties. Our hair up in messy buns and a tub of ice cream in the middle to share with two spoons inside.

It was true Harry, Mr. Styles, or whatever had yet to text me. It had only been a week but I wasn't so worried about it. Maybe a little bummed out. Like he said he did owe me for my bruised knees.

Running my hands down my knees the bruises were very faint now. They didn't hurt so it wasn't even that bad. The only thing left behind was the memory of how he looked down at me.

"He's a busy man Kam. I'm sure he has better things to do other than to text a teenage college student." Grabbing my computer I placed it on my lap looking up a couple of definitions.

"Okay well, what about James? He talks about you all the time." she groans falling onto her back on the bed. She had mentioned how she also had a class with him and he had remembered she was with me the night we met. "It makes me want to shove a sock down his throat."

I laughed and laid down beside her, pushing all our stuff to the side. "Please do. James was a one-time thing and he still doesn't understand."

"Well blame your damn pussy cause he's hooked." She said shrugging her shoulders and putting a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

Looking over at her we both burst out laughing and holding our stomachs. "You be putting these boys in a trance or something," she said between laughs only making me laugh harder.

My track record with the guys I've been with usually goes like this. We hang out, we fuck, I'm done, they're not.

I'm an independent woman and some of them simply don't understand that. I'm young and simply want to have fun, you can't blame me.

As we continued to laugh the ringer of a phone went off. Our laugher died down and we stood up looking through all the mess on the bed to find which phone was ringing. Kam found hers but her screen was black and a ringer was still going off which meant it was mine.

Finally finding it underneath all the covers and papers the screen was black as well. I turned it on, the screen showing I had a missing call.

"Who was it?" Kam asked looking over my shoulder.

"I don't know. It was a random number." standing from the bed I began to collect all my papers and computer placing them in my school bag. Kam began to do the same and said she was going to start making dinner as she walked out of my room.

Grabbing a pair of fresh undergarments and another large shirt I walked out to the bathroom. I turned on the water and sat on the lid of the toilet as I waited for the water to get hot. I scrolled threw one of my playlists trying to find a song to play.

Before I could click on a song my phone began to ring in my hand. The same number from earlier flashing across the screen. I guess its probably important if they are calling again. Answering the call I brought the phone up to my ear,

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this that pretty girl that fell on her knees for me?" an amused thick accent voice spoke threw the line.