FOUR

"Let yourself be mine baby.
Let me own you.
Let me keep you for myself, away from this world that doesn't deserve you."

_____________________________________

My mind was clouded with lust and desire. Getting lost on the feeling of his mouth on the skin of my neck. I brought my hands up behind him pulling at his soft curls. The flesh at my waist being gripped by his long ring clad fingers. He growled into my ear as I pulled his hair harder.

He pulled his face out of my neck. His lips were visibly red and swollen as he swiped his tongue across them. A smirk appearing soon after as he admired the marks he probably left behind on my neck.

I was still sitting over his lap making my dress rise up on my thighs. A little glimpse of my white lace panties appearing from underneath. I could feel him pressed up against my heat. I slowly grinding my hips against him trying to relive some pressure. The small bit of friction making a low moan slip from my mouth and a grunt from his.

I went to go move my hips again only for Harry to stop my movements. He kept me in place holding my hips down. I pouted wanting to continue only to be denied.

"Do you want to play darling?" Harry asked huskily. He brought one hand up between us taking my chin between his fingers making me look straight into his eyes. His once pale green eyes from earlier were now a dark forest green, his pupils dilated.

His thumb swiped over my bottom lip and I couldn't help but take it inside my mouth. I wrapped my hands around his wrist and forearm while I swirl my tongue around his thumb and hollowing my cheeks. I kept eye contact as his eyes became hooded and his lips parted.

"Fuck." he breathed out as he watched me.

Within seconds he stood up making me wrap my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall back. His arms going underneath my thighs to hold me up. I squealed and he chuckled as he made his way up the stairs where I'm guessing his bedroom is.

In the meantime I brought my lips to his neck leaving a few kisses before licking a stripe up until I reached his ear. I nibbled on his earlobe and I heard him curse again under his breath.

As we reached a large door he reached over to open it careful not to drop me. I lifted my head up looking around the room. He seemed to have a small living room in his own room and a little staircase that led up to where his bed is at. I hope as in awe at how beautiful everything was.

But before I could really take everything in and admire it. Harry walked up the steps throwing my body on the bed. I leaned up on my elbows looking up at him as he stood at the end of the bed raking his lust-filled eyes across my body in hunger.

Harry leaned over me taking the end of my dress before splitting the fabric straight through the middle. I gasped as he did that with what seemed like little to no effort.

My damn dress dude.

Looking down at my now exposed body being only left in my bra and panties, he took the ripped dress and threw it behind him with a smug look on his face.

He was still fully dressed but the bulge pressed against his dress pant was hard to miss. Making me wonder just how big he is.

I bit my lip as I slowly spread my legs open for him. His gaze dropping to my now soaked panties.

"Let me take care of you first darling. I just want to taste you." Harry took hold of my ankles dragging me to the edge of the bed.

He dropped to his knees and swung my legs over his shoulders bringing me closer to his face. He began kissing up each of my thighs making me grow impatient at how agonizingly slow he was going.