"Aww P'Faam go to kool! Aathi no goo! Aathi ij a bwaby!!"

"Aww.. you heard that? He's a baby!" Tim laughed.

Kit shook his head. "Oh no he's not! He drives his own Lamborghini!! He's just knows when to act like a baby!" Kit kissed the kid who cackled.

"You don't mind? He is a cyclops! He won't stay put anywhere!!" He said as Tim looked at the little devil in his arms and Arthit looked back with same interest.

"You have kitty band aids" Tim commented, making Kit smack his arm.

"Don't! You! Dare!" He huffed and Tim laughed.

"I'm not saying anything, you're the one reacting!" Tim played innocent. They haven't even sat down properly yet when his phone rang. Actually, both their phones rang.

"Prae?"__Tim.
"Forth?"__Kit.

"WHAT?" They both stood up, shocking the poor little toddler beside them.

"We need to--" Tim started.

"Hospital!!" Kit completed.

Tim was the one to grab Arthit as they rushed back to the hospital. Arthit was scared and confused as they entered through the building but he lost it when he saw his friend being pulled inside on a gurney.

"Koko.." he teared up seening his P'Kao in pain. Then he saw Forth and cried even more.

##~~

The environment inside the waiting room was suffocating.
Forth had hugged a crying Arthit close to himself as he eyed a miserable looking Lam. He walked to his friend and kneeled on the floor.

"Lam.. the kids are here.. can I take them out with me.. they are scared"

Lam looked at him, biting his lips to not cry out and only managed to nod. Forth squeezed his shoulder once and stood up. He can't let his child be in there a second more. Same goes for the other three kids.

He coaxed them and took them all out to the cafeteria, knowing better not to take them away from their family at a time like this.

Oon worried him as he clung to him, so scared. He didn't understand anything except that his auti Min was hurt and that his Koko was also hurt and his dada was nowhere to be found.

"It's gonna be okay baby.. it's so gonna be okay.." he told the baby. "Your dada is saving your aunt and your uncle kitty and aunt Yihwa are with your P'Kao.. they will be okay"

Arthit clung to him even more tightly.

.
.

Lam stood up seeing a beat up Beam. It had been hours since he was in there.

One look at his big brother and Beam burst out crying.

"B-B.. Beam.."

"I hate you! I hate you so much!!" Beam cried as he hid his face on Lam's chest. "I forbid you two to have more kids! Never have more kids!! Three are just fine!!! Never put me through that I was so scard!"

Lam let out the breath he was holding when Pha nodded at him and hugged Beam back.

"Oh God!! Yeah.. I promise baby snowball!! I'm so sorry.."