His eyes teared up. "I'm scared.." he felt like a scared little baby crying to his parent at night.

"Hey.. I'll go in there with you okay.. I'll stay right beside you okay.." Pha told him. "I won't leave. Would that help? I.. it always helped before"

"Promise?" He asked.

Pha sighed and nodded. "Promise.. let's go.. if it's hard don't look at her face okay.. I'm with you.."

Beam sighed and let Pha lead him inside the OR.

"There's fetal heartbeat" Namtarn informed him. "Approx eight months.. 37 weeks.. we can deliver.."

"That's if we can save the fetus first! The cord seems ruptured!" Another resident informed him.

Beam looked down at the woman's face who had just been with him not even an hour ago. He sighed and raised his hand. "Scalpel"

.
.

"Did you help them?" Lam asked the tall ponytailed guy with his left  hand bandaged. The guy nodded.

"I was on the bike when this SUV just suddenly came out of nowhere and cut their car's path, it swerved, totally out of control, and almost hit me before hitting the tree" he spoke slowly, head still a little dizzy.

Lam looked around in urgency. "What? How long? P'Mike didn't-"

"He's okay.. your wife has been in surgery for over two hours now.. I'm sorry I can't really do anything else.. but I know Dr. Beam is great. He will help.." the boy answered, unsure what else to say.

The man looked near tears while the woman beside him tried to calm him down. She even thanked him and asked if he needed anything, till his friend came running inside.

"Thada! I.. damn I'm an idiot!" June was in tears.

Thada frowned at him. "What?"

"I.. Kao called.. I'm an idiot!!" June was beyond himself. "He's here.. P'Forth and Pete brought him here.."

"What?"

##~~

Ming was getting back from a business lunch, he only got to walk out of there now. Doing business with women was very hectic, they never let go with only business talk. They always want more.

He sighed seeing the time. It turned into dinner. Again. He opened his car door to find Kit getting out of a car with a kid in his arms and a tall familiar man beside them.

He watched them laughed and hold hands with a very peculiar expression on his face.

Then a sudden emotion flashed through his eyes when the man bent and pecked Kit on his lips. In broad daylight! In public!

And Kit smiled.

He wasn't embarrassed to get kissed in public by that man?

Ming looked down with his lips pursed. Guess, he was just embarrassed with him. He sat inside the car. With one last glance towards the people who disappeared inside the restaurant, he started his car.

.
.

"Hey.. I didn't know we had a guest with us" Tim chuckled at Arthit in Kit's arms. "Don't you go to school?"