Chapter 21

Edward's POV

                Why the hell couldn't I keep my mind off of that girl?  I couldn't see her as a threat for some reason.  What was going on with me? 

                As we drove home, everyone's thoughts were on the new coven. 

                Emmett - I really don't have a problem with the new coven as long as that big one stays away from my Rosie.

                Of course, Emmett was worried about Rosalie. 

                Alice - I know something is going to happen.  Carlisle is going to know Bella for some reason.  But, how does he know her...?

                Alice was really frustrated.  Normally, I would be interested too, but my mind was elsewhere. 

                Jasper - I really hope Alice doesn't run off like that again, not with a coven of strange vampires nearby...

                Nether Jasper or Alice could really function without the other after a while.  They both help the other more than they'll ever fully understand. 

                Rosalie - I love Bella's car!

                Of course, Rosalie would love Bella.  During lunch, Bella let her look under the hood of her fancy Dodge Viper.  She even promised to let Rose get a better look later on. 

                Though, my main thoughts were of Bella leaving 6th period and not coming back.  What if they decided to leave because of my little run-in with Dylan?

                Why the hell did I care?