Isabella Bielifeld CH 4

It was in the turn of the 19th century that we ran into Samantha and Alexander....

                I still think it is kind of funny that the youngest of the group is the leader.  Sure, I've been around the longest, but Nymphadora is physically the oldest.  Though, unless we are in a fight, she is the most like a little kid.  Being a boy, Brandon usually acts as leader.  But, when it's something big like where to move or suspicion from the humans, everyone looks at me with those pleading "what do we do?" eyes.  It's been like that since Brandon and Elizabeth joined me.  I am constantly scared of making the wrong call and getting us into trouble.  Though, isn't that the fear of all leaders? 

                "Bella!" Nymphadora yelled from down the hill. 

                Brandon and Elizabeth were right behind her.  They all looked like they had seen a ghost.  I met them at the door.  Scratch that, they looked more panicked up close. 

                "Bella, there was this old vampire... really freaky guy" Nymphadora said. 

                "He wanted to shake our hand and we did, not wanting to be rude" Elizabeth put in. 

                "Then, he got this understanding look on his face and said 'ah, you know Bella' and then asked us where you were!" Brandon nearly yelled.  "Liz ported us out."

                "A very interesting ability" Aro said as he walked in.  "Mine is getting into your head through skin contact, by the way."  He winked at Elizabeth and she bolted behind her brother. 

                He frowned and I started to snicker, making his smile come back. 

                "You may want to work on the way you talk to strangers" I grinned.  "I suppose you already know this but these 3 have no intention of joining the Volturi Guard.  But, something tells me this isn't exactly a social visit."

                "As you know, Japan invaded China last week."  Aro got serious.  "I was rather fond of 2 humans that were in Hong Kong, working at a hospital."

                "I am very sorry to hear that but I do not see what it has to do with me" I told him truthfully. 

                "They were changed by a Japanese vampire" Aro got to the point.  "And, being doctors, they do not want to hurt humans.  I would like you to introduce yourself to them, show them the vegetarian diet and help them with it."

                "Sure" I agreed to it.  "Where are they?"

                "In the mountains to the north.  I shall show you the way but I think it best not to go in a large group.  They are newborn, after all."

                "Agreed." I nodded.  "Liz, Don, Dora, we are moving again."

                "Where to?" Nymphadora asked. 

                "I already have a home ready for you in America.  It's very secluded, perfect for 2 newborns with no self-control."

                Aro gave us everything we would need and I left to talk to the pair of newborns. 

                I still remember when I was a newborn.  I was disgusted with what I was and did not want to drink from humans even though my instincts were screaming for me to do just that.  It was by a fluke that I found that animal blood could sustain vampires as well.