Chapter 5

Today was the day.

I was going out with Luke and being the blondes that we are, we scheduled it on a Sunday. But it's okay I don't know if I could wait till next weekend, I don't know what it was about him but he made me feel some type of way and I haven't even known him that long, which was probably dangerous.

Dangerous in the aspect of that I was already becoming vulnerable to him and it was probably going to get me hurt in the long run but, I couldn't help it. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast.

"What are you doing?" I heard Ashton's loud, thick voice boom through the open kitchen creating an echo.

"What does it look like?" I asked grabbing a banana from the cold counter top, "and why are you here anyway?"

"I stayed the night last night," he explained, "aren't you supposed to be getting ready for you date with Lukey poo?"

"Ashton it's 10:30 am," I said glancing at the clock, "It doesn't take me that long to get ready and never say 'Lukey poo' again."

"What's wrong with it?" He asked defensively

"It's wei-"

"Bathroom's open," Michael interrupted me walking into the kitchen, shaking his wet hair on me.

"Ew. You smell like a wet dog," I said wiping the water drops from my face, he stuck his tongue out at me and I returned the childish gesture. We sat around for about two more hours before I decided I should get ready.

I put on a pair of light wash denim jeans, that I should probably get rid of considering they're a size too small but I can still sit down in them so it's all good. I grabbed a white Blink 182 shirt and threw it over my head and managed to make my face look somewhat presentable. I straightened my hair and put on my "old skool" vans, which were my newest and also favorite pair of vans at the moment.

I walked downstairs and now Calum was here. Michael saw me and tried to hide his laughter. Calum and Ashton's jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked concerned that I had done something wrong.

"Holy shit they're gonna be twins," Calum said turning to Ashton.

"What?" I asked again, my eyebrows drawing together.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," Ashton said trying to push the subject aside but I was curious now, while Michael still continued to laugh.

There was a knock on the door. Michael's laughter began to rub off on Calum and Ashton as they were all rolling on the floor laughing, literally.

"Well, I'm gonna go, you boys have fun."

I opened the door and we were most certainly not twins!! Thank God, I hadn't thought it through but I knew Luke owned a Blink shirt identical to mine because he wore it the night of the party but, what was the likely hood of him wearing it the same day as me.

"You ready?" Luke asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me then walked around to his side, plopping down in the drivers seat.

"So what do you have planned for us today Mr. Hemmings?" There was a sudden confidence I had, like, I wasn't scared to be me.

"Well Ms. Clifford I was thinking we could go play mini-golf?" He said as more of a question than a statement.

"Sounds great," I smiled.
•••••••••••••••
Luke and I played mini-golf and I totally owned him but he would disagree.

"I won," Luke said, sliding into the booth at the pizza parlor.

"Whatever helps you sleep better at night," I grinned.

"So Jasey tell me about yourself," he smiled at me.

I chuckled, "there's not much to tell."

"What's your favorite color?" He asked playing with the salt shaker.

"Blue, or black, or red," I shook my head, "I'm so indecisive."

He snickered, "you're cute."

My face immediately had no expression, "yeah, whatever."

"But you are!" He protested. I shook my head no, again feeling like I was being lied to and just wanting to change the subject. Not that I wasn't flattered, I just always let my insecurities get in the way.

"What about you?" I asked, "what's your favorite color?"

"Blue, definitely."

"So mainstream," I shook my head.

"I know, I know."

Luke and I sat at the pizzeria and talked for hours about random things. It was honestly the most I had laughed in a long time, he was just an amazing person to be around, he was always happy and smiling and cracking jokes. It made me happy. Like, genuinely happy which is something I can say I haven't been in a while, not that anyone and not that I would ever tell them.

••••••••••••••••••

Everyone had gone home by now, it was just Michael and I now. We sat in the living-room as Family Guy played on the t.v. I wasn't really paying attention, I was replaying today's events in my head.

"How was the date?" Michael asked trying to seem like he didn't care.

"It was good, Luke's a cool guy."

"Yeah, he is but if he ever hurts you I won't hesitate to kick his scrawny little butt," Michael said looking at me sincerely.

"Thanks Mike," I gave a small smile. We almost instantly went back to watching t.v. because nothing more needed to be said.

The door opened and our parents stood in the door way.

"Mum, dad!" Michael and I squealed in unison as we hugged our parents.

"So how was you weekend?" Mum asked.
••••••••••••••••••••

I am so so so so so so so so sorry if you are reading this. And also sorry that I didn't give to much detail on the date. I will once they start going on more. This was just a filler chapter so yeah and it really sucked. Ohhh leave me comments on where they could go on a date because all the stuff that I think of is crappy. Any ways..... MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE

P.s. I did not spell skool wrong that is how it's spelled for this style of vans.

THIS HAS BEEN EDITED!!!

LUB YOU BABES