Chapter 20

Because this fetus picture cracked me up... And can I just say they looked hella fine at the kca's what am I saying they always look hella fine even in the picture above.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes, everything was blurry as I looked around at the red and blue and orange flashing lights, that belonged to the police cars and ambulances. My ears were ringing and it felt like a construction site had taken up space in my head, my whole body felt stiff and it was hard to move.

"She's awake!" I heard somebody yell.

"Jasey?" I heard an unfamiliar voice, "do you know where you are?" She asked. I slowly nodded as the memory of the accident came flooding back into my mind.

"I'm Kara, I'll be taking care of you okay? I will not leave your side," she said sincerity in her voice, "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Like shit," It felt weird to talk, my voice was hoarse and my throat hurt.

She let out a small chuckle, "alright well we're going to get you too the hospital, okay."

"Okay," I whispered. They started rolling the gurney away from its original spot.

The boys.

My mind flew to the boys. Where are they? Are they okay? I needed to know. I can't lose anyone else especially after what happened with Ryan. How the fuck did this happen? I thought this wasn't supposed to happen, we were just having fun.

"Whe- where are the boys?" I stuttered.

"Who?" Another paramedic asked.

"Jasey!" I heard my name. I jerked my head to the side, wincing in pain.

"Ashton?" I watched him as he limped up to the gurney, his leg looked really bad. At least it wasn't his wrist, Ashton always had this huge fear that he would break his wrist and not be able to play the drums, I'm just glad that, that wasn't the case. Calum and Michael following behind, Luke wasn't there. Why wasn't he there?

"Sir, you need to sit down," the paramedic that was attending to Ashton said sternly, Ashton just brushed him off.

"I'm so so so sorry," Ashton apologized, his voice cracked and he sounded like he was on the verge of tears. I felt bad, I didn't want him thinking any of this was his fault, because it wasn't.

"It alright," I said barely above a whisper, he probably didn't even hear me.

"Is she okay?" Michael asked Kara. His face and arms and hands were all scrapped and bruised but other than that he looked okay, which made me thankful. Calum looked like he had been crying, his arm was in a sling.

"She'll be okay," Kara spoke, "we just need to get her to the hospital, now."

"Okay," Michael said as him and the boys backed away, "Mum and dad will be at the hospital when you get there!" He assured but I didn't care I needed to know where Luke was.

"Where's Luke?" I asked just as everything started to get loud again.

Nobody answered me, "where's Luke?" I asked again. They stopped as we neared the ambulance, they lifted the gurney into the back and slammed the doors. I was now left in the hands of totally different people with still no answers. Some of the other emt's rummaged around in the back of the ambulance as we pulled off.

"Excuse me?!" I spoke a little louder this time, the woman looked over at me, "there was another boy, i- in the wreck, a tall blonde b- boy." I stuttered, a confused expression spread across her face.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, "there were only 3 boys out there and none of them meet your description." I closed my eyes as the tears began to fall.

"What's your pain on a scale of one to ten?" She asked.

"11" I cried.

~

I woke up and again, everything was blurry. I looked around the room, it wasn't small but it wasn't huge either, it was painted a disgusting green color and smelled like hospitals typically smell.

Death.

Now I know that's a quit morbid thing to think especially since I'm laying in a hospital bed wrapped in scratchy blue sheets but, that's what it reminded me off. I mean the longest time I've spent in a hospital was when my grandmother died, and ever since then it's just been... death.

The first thing my mind raced to was Luke and what condition he was in. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry myself to death at the thought of losing him. I was too afraid to ask where Luke was and how he was doing, because of the answer I might be given.

"Oh my gosh," I heard my mum gasp as she and my dad rushed to my side.

I saw tears puddle in her eyes and I was embarrassed for her, 'mum get a grip' is what I wanted to say but I chose not to.

"Hi sweetie," mum cooed, my dad mumbled a quit hi.

"Hey," my voice was still raspy.

I looked around the room and saw Michael sitting on the couch, he didn't look to bad. I didn't see Calum so I figured he went home, as that's where Ashton should be.

"I'm so so so so sorry," Ashton started again, looking like he was about to cry.

"Ash," I said softly, "it wasn't your fault. Please stop apologizing, go home and get some rest, okay?"

"Okay," he sniffles wiping his nose. He kissed my forehead and said good byes to the others in the room before walking out.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" My mum asked.

"I'm good," I gave a weak smile.

"Good good," she mumbled, placing her hand on mine.

The room went quit for no reason. I guess no body felt like filling the silence, even though I'm sure my parents would have plenty of questions later, until I heard someone clear their throat. I looked around to see where the noise had come from.

It was Luke.

I immediately sat up in bed ignoring the throbbing pain in my head and the fact that it felt like somebody was stabbing me in the side with a knife. He slowly made his way over to the bed and as he got closer, I could see that he was pretty banged up.

He didn't say anything as sat on the edge of the be pulling me into hug, "don't you ever scare me like that again," I cried, "I thought you were dead."

"Shh," he held me so tight I felt like I was going to die due to lack of oxygen but I didn't care, I hugged him back tighter than I ever thought I could, "I'm right here, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So I don't have to explain this in the next chapter I'm telling you guys now.

I know you're all like why is Jasey the only one in the hospital, it's because she got hurt the worst. She has a concussion and some major bruising on her side.

AND DAMMIT THIS IS A FANFIC AND I CAN MAKE ANYTHING IF WANT IT TO HAPPEN I COULD MAKE MICHAE HAVE BOTH OF HIS HANDS CUT OFF BECAUSE OF THE WRECK IF I WANTED WHICH I DONT... AND SHE WILL BE THERE FOR LIKE TWO DAYS ITS NOT LIKE SHES DYING OR ANYTHING BUT PLEASE DONT COMMENT AND BE LIKE.

omg that would not really happen or whatever because I don't care.

Oh go follow me on tumblr. My username is Calum-your-ash-down.

Alrighty then I think we're done here.

LUB YOU BABES.