Chapter 19

"Girlfriend, huh?" I asked Luke as we walked into the lunch hall.

"Yeah, I thought it would fit you pretty well."

"Really now?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said kissing my cheek.

I just smiled up at him as we walked up to the boys, who were sat at our usual table.

"Whaddup?" I said as I sat down in between Luke and Michael.

"Just talking about Brady," Calum said making googily eyes at Ashton causing him to blush.

"Ooooo how are you guys?" I asked.

"Good, really good actually," he smiled, it was unbelievable the amount of happiness that was spread across his face.

"Pft, you're so whipped," Luke said.

"Oh really? You really wanna go there?" Ashton asked Luke but looked at me.

"Okay, I'm not that bad," Luke defended.

All the boys started laughing and then proceeded to make fun of us, "oh Jasey I love you so much," Calum said in a girly voice, wrapping his arms around Michael, then they all started making kissy noises.

"We're nothing like that," I said taking a drink of water.

"Whatever floats your boat," Ashton said.

"Jasey can float my boat anytime she wants too," Luke said winking at me.

"Shut up," I said playfully pushing him away from me, he kissed my cheek in return.

"Well you ladies have fun," Michael said, "I'm going to meet Lucy," he smiled walking away.

"Bye," we all waved.

The rest of lunch consisted of Luke and I kissing at random moments, then getting made fun of for it, and all of us making perverted jokes and daring each other to do stupid things. All I can say is there is never a dull moment with these boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been in my room doing maths homework for over two hours and still haven't grasped the concept of what I'm supposed to do.

"Ugh!!" I groaned as I threw my pencil on my desks and buried my hands in my face. I felt frustrated tears burn my eyes when I heard a soft knock on the door.

I quickly wiped my eyes, "yeah?" I answered as the door opened to reveal my favorite blondie.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"You okay?" He asked walking over to me.

"Yeah I'm good," I replied.

He pulled me up out of my desk chair and sat down, "Luke what are-" he pulled me down onto his lap and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

"You okay?" He asked again.

"Yeah," I sighed, "I just freakin' hate maths, I don't get it no matter what I do," I complained.

Luke kissed my neck, "take a break," he said.

"I don't need to take a break I need to get this done."

"C'mon," he kissed my cheek, "lets go somewhere."

"Where?" I asked.

"I don't know," he sighed, "lets go get pizza or something, the guys can come to if that's alright."

"Okay," I finally gave in.

"Awesome," he cheered. He planted his soft lips on mine and I couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

"C'mon you dork," I ruffled his hair.

"Aye babe watch the hair," he laughed as we walked out of my bedroom.

I knocked on Michael's door, opening it to reveal Calum and Ashton also there, "hey we're going out for pizza, you guys wanna go?" I asked.

"Yeah that sounds good," Michael said putting his guitar back on the stand as they all walked out of his room.

We walked down stairs and into the kitchen, "hey mum do you care if we go get pizza?" I asked sticking my thumbs in my back pocket.

"I'm making dinner," she replied not looking up from the stove.

"Please," I begged wrapping my arms around her. "Please, please, please."

"Fine," she sighed.

"Thanks mum," I kissed her cheek, "love you dad," I said giving him a kiss too.

"Love ya mum," Michael said kissing the top of her head and high-fiving dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck you guys," Luke said as we walked out of the pizza parlor.

"C'mon Lukey-poo you know we love you," Ashton said pinching his cheek.

"Yeah we just think it's funny that you're such a mumma's boy," Calum laughed. I started to feel bad that we were making fun of him so I took matters into my own hands and jumped on his back.

"And what do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"Riding," I answered, "am I heavy?" I asked.

"Nope," he shook his head, "light as a feather."

We finally got to the car and Luke, Calum, and I squeezed into the back of Ashton's car.

"Can you turn on the radio?" I asked Ashton.

"Sure thang," he said turning the radio up.

"Awh I fucking love this song," Michael yelled.

"It's alright don't tell me what you think about me," We all sang at the top of our lungs playing invisible instruments.

"I won't try an argue or hold it against you!!" We were all head banging and literally screaming. I had my eyes squeezed shut as I sang the chorus of the song.

I finally opened my eyes only wishing I'd opened them sooner.

"Ashton look out!" I yelled as I saw a pair of head lights burn into my eyes.

That was the last thing I remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OHHHHH SNAP!!!!!! What's a gonna happen???

So Luke and Jasey?

Sorry it's so long.

LUB YOU BABES.