My eye's skimmed through the battlefield to see all guard were currently fight against at least 2 intruders each. Each had their own bruises. Some small, others large. Yet each fought bravely as they knew the stakes of letting even one pass them.

As much as we all trusted the girls and YN, we all knew that we had to make sure no one gets past us. After all there were children and elders there. Defenceless civilians who couldn't do anything to protect themselves. The thought of one of them get injured or worse, made my gut turn in on itself. But saying all this, it didn't help the fact we were heavily outnumbered. 

-:Jimin! We'll take care of these, you need to go West! Something's wrong with Yn!:- Taehyung's voice sounded loud and clear in my head as his wolf teared into the flesh of the enemy from behind me. 

The wolf infront of me lot focus for a second as he watched in horror as Taehyung took another wolf down showing no mercy. This gave me a chance to quickly end his life. In war, sadly, there was no pity and no mercy. And the second they decided to come on to my land and hurt my family, they waged a war.

-:What's wrong with Yn? She should be in the pack house not down West." I asked Taehyung whilst another group charged towards us. Yn should be in the pack house making sure everyone was accounted for and ensuring no one is freaking out. What would she be doing West of here? But my gut knew. My gut knew all to well that Yn was not one to stay still. And she was definitely not one to hide from a fight.

-: I don't know but she just mind linked me to say that she needed help near the West. Also, she told me not to tell but that girl never listens to anyone so I'm not going to listen to her. :- Tae sassed at the end. 

She told him to to tell me? What the heck does she think she is doing? If she left and said something, yes, I would have been angry but her leaving without saying anything. That is something she will definitely need be punished for.

-: Fine. I'm going. Just make sure no one gets killed or it's on your head Tae!:- I said as I detached myself from the dead wolves and ran towards Yn. I heard Tae grumble at his new found responsibility but I was too far gone for him to change my mind. 

Whatever was happening with yn, I hope I don't get there too late.

3rd POV

As Jimin headed towards Yn in worry, tearing anyone that got in his way, Yn was ready in battle stance to rip Lucy limb by limb. Seeing both Mimi's and Chloe's state, she could no longer held in the fire that was banging within her to be released. It was a demon that she had always feared. A devil that her parent always tell her to hide. Even when they turned cold. 

Lucy crackled as she watched Yn in amusement. Her beautiful face was scrunched furiously as her eyes shot daggers towards her. You would think Lucy would be afraid of Yn. But no she was thrilled. She had finally awakened the beast within Yn. She had finally completed her task. A task long over due. Lucy watched as Yn place the young girl's body down safely a few meter away from them, wrapped tightly in her sweater, as she (Lucy) let go of the soon to be dead girl's hair. 

Lucy watched with joy as Yn turned away from Mimi and straight to the girl that she let go, as the air was filled with a sickeningly crack. So the rumours were true, Lucy thought. Yn had a sweets spot for this child. Her lips lifted menacingly as another idea popped into her mind. This child could come in handy.

Though Lucy had wanted to kick the child away before, now she decide to go with a different plan. A plan that will bring even more happiness into her life. Watching Yn quickly run towards the child that she had discarded, Lucy waited until she was centimetres away before pulling the body away from the distraught Yn.

Picking up the unconscious child by the neck like a ragged doll, Lucy gave a once over before snickering,

"This is the child you like? This ugly thing?"  Lucy's voice mock as she looked at Yn who was losing the battle of self control. 

Lucy wasn't afraid of Yn's attack. She knew full well that Yn can't attack her with this hostage in her hands. And if she did attack, Lucy could easily put the child's body infront of the attack as a shield. She'll come out unscathed but for Yn and the child? The child would most likely release her last breath. And Yn? She would die of guilt. Loosing two children that she held so dear. 

Lucy couldn't wait to see that.

"She's better than you will ever be. You are nothing more than a pathetic puppet." Yn spat as her eye's returned to Chloe's body in worry. Lucy thankfully wasn't squeezing her throat so she was breathing, but the question was how long? How long before her little heart gives up? Yn didn't want to think about it.

This time it was Yn's turn to smirk as she saw Lucy's smirk fall. They weren't 'friends' for nothing. Yn had learnt a few things about Lucy, though some may have been more of an act. But no one can act 100% of the time. That's impossible.

"What's wrong? Have I hit a soft spot? For someone so smart Lucy, you really are so gullible." Yn threw back the words Lucy had said to her months ago. Yn watched as Lucy's face became red. Her jaw clenched and her teeth grinding into each other. The veins in her eyes bulged as her breathing became heavy.

"You don't know anything!! Someone like you has no right to talk about me! You got everyone killed in your pack! Every child. Every man. Every woman. Every single one died because of you! If you weren't born, if you weren't you, then everyone would be breathing and alive. Even sweet little Henry! He would be alive and thriving, looking forward to a having a mate! And now the same fate will fall on to this pack! Everyone here will die. Starting with this girl!"

Lucy screamed before her hands tightened. Yn heart quickly fell. She was suffocating Chloe. Her legs moved as she closed the distance between her and Lucy but she knew that she wouldn't make it on time. 

Was history really repeating itself again?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This turned out completely different than what i had planned but I don't mind it. It's actually better than my original idea.

Anyway, do you think history is going to repeat itself?