Bumblebee Chapter Two

𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎r

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1,424

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚑𝚘𝚕

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚜.

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢:  𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚜

"Bumblebee?" You gasped in shock at the towering metal figure before you.

The air was soon filled with a fast pace clank of metal. Gaping at Bumblebee, he attempted to hide from you in the same fear you had towards him.

Hesitating, you took a step towards him. "It's...It's okay." You whispered. "I won't hurt you."

Leaning towards you, he nuzzled your cheek.

"Who are you?" He questioned as he switched through radio stations to communicate.

"I'm Y/N." You responded.

"Why were you with those men?"

You frowned looking at your shoes. "It's...Complicated."

He tiled his head to the side slightly, reminding you of a confused child.

A frustrated sigh fell from your lips unknowingly. "They're superhero's....They want me to join their team."

"Why do you want to do?"

You gazed at Bumblebee with a dumbfounded look. Some of your friends wanted you to join the Avengers, while others didn't want you to. Nobody bothered asking your opinion.

Hanging your head, you fidgeted with your hands. "I...I don't know."

It took some time to develop a relationship with Bumblebee. Eventually, you and Bumblebee became close friends.

"Y/N!" Wade called walking into your house.

"In here!" You yelled back. "B, quick hide."

Bumblebee quickly transformed back into a mustang.

Leaning against the door frame, he crossed his arms. "What are you doing in here?"