A Simple Favor

Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader

Warning: Swearing, Fighting

Word Count: 1,070

Summary: Sam calls the reader as Hydra Agents are chasing him and his friends. The Mission leads to an unexpected confession from the reader.

"Pick up the damn phone Y/N!" Sam yelled hitting the steering wheel

"Sam I don't think she's going to answer." Steve said as he looked at the time. "It's 11pm. She's probably sleeping."

"No." Sam yelled again. "I'll keep trying until she answers."

"Uh...Guys...We have company." Bucky said from the back seat.

Ring.

Ring.

"Sam? This better be an emergency." You snapped.

The sudden sound of gun shots and explosions sounded through the phone.

"Y/N!"

"Steve?"

"It's Hydra... They're back.."

The men were met with silence.

"Y/N/N?"

"Take off the next exit, turn right, then four lefts. I'll meet you there."

You hung up promptly.

"Wh..."

"Man I don't know. She says I do, cap."

————————————————————————

"Where is she?"

Sam let out a frustrated groan, waving around his pocketed hands, "Do I look like I know? I don't even know how she figured out where we were."

There was a click that sounded like a gun being loaded. Suddenly, it was pressed to Sams head.

"Everyone on their knees!"

Bucky and Steve exchanged a confused look with their raised hands.

"Now!" The hydra agent snarled.

"On your knees agent."

Bucky, Steve and Sam exchanged wide eye glances.

"Did I stutter?"

The agent holding the guy to Sam's head, turned around facing the mysterious person he was talking to.

"I believe I'm the one holding the guy here sweet cheeks."

The sound of a groan and a gun shot filled the air.

Walking over to the three men on their knees you greeted them, "Sorry I'm late boys." You said as your chest was heaving.