▹ [87] Who's The Daddy?

Start from the beginning

I looked down at my fingers and the let out a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." I whispered.

"Soph, that's amazing. Congratulation. I'm so stoked for you and Dele." Jesse said, excitedly.

I shook my head as more tears rolled down my cheeks. "I'm 3 weeks pregnant, Jess." I said and the expression on Jesse's face immediately changed.

"What?" He asked, surprised.

"Which means that there is a chance that you might be the father."

There was a brief moment of silence. Neither of us knew what to say. Jesse was still trying to process the fact that there was a chance that he might be a father.

"I need to tell Dele the truth. I need to tell him everything." I babbled.

"I agree. You need to tell him today."

"Yeah I need to get on a train and go see my boyfriend."

"I just want to tell you something though. If the baby is mine, whatever decision you make with Dele about your relationship, I will respect it but I am going to be there for you and our child. No matter what." Jesse said.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at Jesse. He then got up from the swing and left.

⚽️⚽️

Later That Day.

Even though, I have a key, I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer it. Dele opened the door a few seconds later and was surprised to see me. "Hey babe! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"We need to talk." I said.

"Come on in." Dele said and moved out of the way. We walked into his living room and sat down on his couch. "What's going on? What's gotten you so shaken?" Asked a concerned Dele.

"I haven't been completely honest with you." I whispered.

"What do you mean?" Asked Dele. I put my head down as I tried to find the words to say. "Hey, you can tell me anything." Dele said and intertwined our fingers.

"That night at Paul's party..." I said and trailed off. I started crying for what might have been the hundredth time for the day. "Something happened between me and Jesse." I cried out.

Dele immediately removed his hands and got up from the couch. He started recklessly pacing back and forth. He placed a hand on his hip and covered his mouth. "It was just a kiss. Wasn't it?" Dele asked. "Tell me it was just a kiss." He pleaded. His tone getting louder and louder as he spoke.

I shook my head and Dele went insane. He knocked down his glass side table in frustration and the whole thing shattered into pieces. I flinched at the sound of the glass shattering. "WHAT ARE YOU ONLY TELLING ME THIS NOW? THIS HAPPENED 3 WEEKS AGO. YOU HAD ALL THAT TIME TO TELL ME. WHAT? IS OUR RELATIONSHIP SOME KIND OF S JOKE TO YOU?" He yelled. 

All I could do at that moment was cry and shake my head. It was exactly what I expected would happened. "Why, Sophia? Why would you do this me? Is this because of what happened 2 years ago? Is this revenge?" Dele asked, referring to the time he cheated on me with my then best friend Alice.

"No! Dele, I didn't do it on purpose. I mean for any of this to happen. I was drunk and intoxicated. I didn't even know what I was doing. Neither did Jesse. It was a mistake, a stupid drug influenced mistake. And I couldn't look at myself in the mirror after knowing what I did to you." I took a deep breath and managed to stop the tears. Dele stopped pacing and was now standing my the television. "I didn't tell you because I was scared of losing you and now," I said and looked at my stomach, "and now I'm pregnant."

Dele's eyes widened at those words. "What did you just say?" He asked in disbelief.

"I'm 3 weeks pregnant Dele. I don't know who the father is but I so desperately want it to be you." I said and smiled.

Dele walked towards me and sat down next to me. "You're pregnant?" Dele asked and smiled.

"Yes, Dele." I chuckled.

After a few minutes of silence, Dele spoke up. "I'm not happy that you cheated on me with Jesse and that we have an equal chance of being the father. Trust me, I'm not trilled about that at all.." Dele said, which made me laugh, "but if you are pregnant with my baby, I am going to marry you Sophia Ferguson and we're going to start a family together." Dele said before sealing his words with a kiss.

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

So both guys took the news well😅
Who do you think is the father? 🤔
And what do you think is going to happen to Delphia if Jesse is the father? 🤔

Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment 🙏🏼💜 x