▹ [12] A Calm Before The Storm.

(Continues from the last chapter)

Jesse pulled up at the hotel and thankfully there was no paparazzi anywhere. I unhooked the seatbelt and grabbed my bag from the floor. Jesse opened the door and I jumped out of the car.

"Thanks." I smiled at him and he returned the smile.

He locked the car and we all walked into the hotel. We took the elevator up the third floor, where our rooms were at.

"I'm gonna go to my room." Said Alice as she took out her room keycard from her pocket.

"See ya later twinzy." I winked at Alice.

"See ya later babe. Bye Jesse." Alice said before disappearing in her room.

"Bye." Jesse said. "Wanna see you your dad first?" Asked Jess when we stopped at my room.

"Yeah. He's probably worried about me." I replied and with that we walked towards my dad's room.

The walk to the room was short and quiet. Neither of us said a word. I guess it was probably because we didn't know what to say. The conversation in the car was really awkward. That is why Alice left. She wanted to escape the awkwardness.

We arrived at my dads room and I immediately knocked on the door. "Dad, it's Sophia." I said and awaited my dad.

A few seconds later my dad opened the door and immediately grappled me into a hug. "Princess, I'm so glad you're okay." Dad said. My dad let go of me and turned his attention to Jess.

"Jesse." He said and held a hand out to Jess.

Jesse accepted it and they shared a firm handshake. "Sir Alex." Jesse smiled.

"All thanks to Jesse. He came and got us when the paparazzi mobbed us at Pandora." I said as we walked inside.

"Thank you, Jesse." Said dad.

"Always a pleasure, Sir." Jess replied.

"Jess, can I have a moment alone with my daughter please?" Dad said.

Oh gosh. Here comes the hard part. Facing my father after my raw actions.

"Ofcourse. I have to go any-" Jesse said but stopped when I interrupted him.

"Actually Jess, I would really like it if you waited." I said to him.

He thought about it for a bit before answering. "Okay. I'll wait." Jesse smiled.

"You can wait here. We'll be in the room." Dad said.

Jesse immediately took a seat on the couch while my dad and I walked into the room. I braced myself for what was to come next. My dad warned me about getting involved with footballers and I disobeyed him. Just wait until he finds out that I actually slept with Dele.

My dad sat on the bed in complete silence. After a few minutes, I decided to speak up first. "I know you're angry at me. Probably even disappointed but I never meant to kiss Dele. It kinda just happened and I'm really sorry, dad." I said.

I was on the verge of crying. I never liked disobeying my dad. He gave me everything when I was small and he allowed me to pursue my dream of being an actress in Hollywood even though he would have preferred me being here with him instead.

"I am not angry, Sophia." He said.

My eyes immediately widened. Was I really hearing right? Did those words actually come out of my fathers mouth or am I just dreaming? Someone pinch me. Pinch me now!!