▹ [82] The End Of Something Special.

2 Months Later.

"And that's a series wrap on Sophia Ferguson." Mark announced as everyone clapped and cheered.

Tears rolled down my cheek listening to those words. I couldn't believe that I had just shot my final scene ever as Bella Hartley. This show has meant so much to me during the 5 years that I was apart of it. I have learnt so much from my character and from the entire Teenage Drama family. And even though they were some really low moments with Alice, for 3 of those 5 years she was my best friend and we created so many memories during that time.

Every single cast and crew member that was on set, all had turns to hug me and wish me the best of luck. I was standing in the arms of Danny, crying eyes out as I recalled all the wonderful memories that I shared in this place when something really expected happened. Two ghosts from my past, approached me. I pulled away from Danny, wiped the tears from my face and looked at the two of the them.

"I know that I'm probably the last person that you want to see but I just wanted to congratulate you on 4 amazing seasons. You made this show what it is and it wouldn't be where it is if it wasn't for you. Well done. There's no one else who could have played this part better than you. All the best in the future." Alice said.

At first I didn't know how to react but then I thought of the friendship that Alice and I had together and it made me remember what a nice person Alice really is, minus all the crazy. "Thank you." I said with a warm smile.

"Alice is right! You made this show. Congratulations Sophia! You did it!" Colton said and smiled.

"Thanks." I responded.

After that weird conversation with my ex best friend and ex-boyfriend, the writer of the show Jenny walked towards me with a cake in her hand. A huge face was plastered on my face when I saw what was on the cake. It had a picture of Bella from the first ever episode I shot and it had 'Congratulations Sophia' written on it.

"Thank you so much." I said to Jenny. She placed the cake down on a table and then pulled me into a tight hug and told me how proud of me she was.

The rest of the day I was fun but also very emotional. I sat with some of the cast and crew members and enjoyed laughing with them as we ate the cake. After chilling with everyone, Danny and I decided to clean out my dressing room. Once we were done with that, we went back down to the set where Jenny handed me some going away presents, which included a yearbook that was filled with pictures of every single person who ever appeared on the show and of pictures of the crew. The yearbook also had some motivational messages from the people I was close too on the show and was signed by them as well. Some of the other presents included the name change that Bella always wore, a poster that was on Bella's wall in her room and a customized Teenage Drama football jersey with Bella's name and the number 4 on it. The jersey also had the date the show started and today's date on it.

I said my final goodbye to everyone before getting into the car with Danny and as Danny drove off, I decided to commemorate this wonderful moment by posting to social media.

____________________________________

sophiaferguson
📍Teenage Drama

sophiaferguson 📍Teenage Drama

Liked by deleofficial, jesselingard, blakelively and 4 958 209 otherssophiaferguson final day

sophiaferguson final day. final scene. it is with a heavy heart that I write this, there are not enough words to describe this iconic moment and all the emotions behind it. today closes a chapter in my life that I have never imagined would become such a significant part of my life. this show, this character has impacted me in so many ways that I can't even explain and I will forever be grateful for this wonderful experience.
to the fans: you guys are absolutely amazing. this show wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for you. I am so sorry to leave you but I have to and I hope you understand. I love each and every single one of you❤️
to my #tdfamily: working with you guys during the last 5 years of my life was such an honor and privilege. this show has given me friends whom I will cherish for a lifetime. I love you guys so much❤️
to Bella, my darling: we did it! your bravery, courage and strength has taught me so many things that I will carry with me for the rest of my life and for that I will always hold you close to my heart.
with that I say, THANK YOU! #TDFAMILY❤️ I hope you enjoy season 4 and the rest of the show. love yours truly, Soph❤️

View all 1 950 733 comments

deleofficial that's my girl🔥 love you♥️

blakelively Proud of you hun💜

cristiano good job little one❤️ you've made us proud❤️

waynerooney proud❤️ well done little Fergie👏🏻

chacecrawford congratulations👏🏻😊

jesselingard proud is an understatement👏🏾 love you Soph❤️

itsdanielthompson I love you so much♥️

finnbalor Congratulations👏🏻

manchesterunited ♥️

therock Congrats baby girl❤️ you deserve it.

marcusrashford love you sister❤️ well done👏🏾

trentarnold66 you did it!❤️ #Proud

edwestwick Congratulations Soph❤️ All the best on your next adventure.

youngy18 Tommy is looking down right now and telling someone how proud he is to call you his sister❤️❤️ love you Soph.

queenmadi my baby😭 I am so incredibly proud of you💞 love you to the moon and back💖

randyorton congrats kiddo👏🏻

neymarjr congrats 🤍

teenagedrama you will always be our bella❤️

d_degeaofficial Congratulations kid🖤

eriklamela Coco's proud😊 love you❤️

sashabankswwe Congratulations hun💙

jennylong Thank you Sophia. It was a pleasure working with you my darling😊 Love you so much❤️

paulpogba your brother would be proud👏🏾 love you little one❤️ congratulations🎉
____________________________________

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

17 chapters to go!!

Which Instagram comment did you like the most? 😅

Also, I really wish I was Sophia, just look at all those people who commented😍😍

Thanks for reading Please vote and comment 🙏🏼💜 x