▹ [42] DM's & Visits.

"Thank you for coming with me." I said to Danny as we walked into my hotel room in Samara.

I decided to fly to Russia for England's remaining matches in the World Cup so that I could show my support to the team and to Jesse obviously. Even though we are on a break, I just felt the need to be there for him. Any girlfriend would.

"Anything for you." Danny said and smiled. "Well, I'm gonna go settle in my room and take a shower. That flight really tensed me out." Danny chuckled.

I laughed at my comical best friend. He is definitely my favorite human at the moment. "See ya later." I said as I watched Danny leave my room.

"Bye."

Just then my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and smiled when I saw that it was him calling.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, Soph! How are you?" He asked.

It felt so good to hear his voice. I've missed him so much.

"Taking it one day at a time but good yeah... how are you doing?"

"I've been good." Jesse said and paused.

"That's great. How's training?"

"Good. Good. The atmosphere is incredible. Everyone is excited but nervous at the same time. Huge game tomorrow. A chance to advance to the semi's." Jesse said.

A smiled immediately appeared on my face after hearing Jesse say that. He sounded so happy and that made me happy. His happiness means the absolute world to me.

I still remember the day Gareth Southgate called him and told him that he was in the World Cup squad. He was so excited to be apart of the World Cup team and now that it's happening, he's over the moon.

"Yeah. I'm so happy for you guys." I said and smiled even though Jesse couldn't see me.

"Thank you, Soph! I would really like to see you." Jesse said and stunned me by his words.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I finish training in an hours time. Text me the hotel you're staying in and your room number. I'll be there in an hour and a half." Said Jess.

"Cool. See you soon."

"Bye."

"Bye, Jess."

I fell flat on my bed with a huge smile on my face. I was so excited to meet Jesse. For these past 3 weeks, all I could think of was just being with him and kissing him and holding him and loving him. He's the reason why I decided to see a guidance counselor. I wanted to get better for his sake and also because I had turned into a total bitch and I didn't like it.

I texted Jesse the hotel details and then started to stroll through my Twitter notifications. I have been receiving so much of love from my fans, it's all so overwhelming. The messages was so heartfelt that it actually brought tears in my eyes.

After a few minutes, I decided to post a picture on Instagram and Twitter.

_____________________________

sophiaferguson
📍Samara, Russia

Liked by jesselingard, trentarnold98, alexoxchamberlain and 984 879 otherssophiaferguson Hello Russia, I'm ready for some fun ☀️💫🌟🌼View all 58 940 commentsusername 1 love youusername2 it's coming homequeenmadi miss you queen ↪️ sophiaferguson I...

sophiaferguson Hello Russia, I'm ready for some fun ☀️💫🌟🌼
View all 58 940 comments
username 1 love you
username2 it's coming home
queenmadi miss you queen
↪️ sophiaferguson I miss you too baby 😢
username3 lets go england
marcusrashford sisss 😍😍
↪️ sophiaferguson Rashy 😘
username4 come back to Hollywood
username5 no jesse comment 😭
username6 is she and Jesse over? 😭😭 I hope not 💔
alexoxchamberlain nice.
_____________________________

I was about to log off Instagram when I received a direct message request from a verified account. I went straight into my requests and saw that it was a message from English footballer, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. I opened the message and it was a shared post. My post with the caption "gorgeous😍."

I accepted the request and replied with a 'thank you.' I found it a little weird that I got a direct message from Alex. He has been in English football for years and hasn't spoken to me not once.

My thoughts were interrupted by a message from Jesse.

Jessikins♥️: Leaving training now. See you in a bit 😘

I immediately sat up. It's time for me to get ready. I quickly replied to Jesse before getting up from the bed and opening my make up kit.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

An Hour Later.

"You look really pretty." Said Jess as he walked into my room.

"Thank you." I blushed as I took a seat on my bed. Jesse then sat down opposite me.

"So I just wanted to come and see how you're doing." Said Jesse.

"Jess, I told you over the phone that I'm good now." I said and smiled.

"I know and I believed you but I just wanted to come and see for myself." He said. Jesse then removed his hat and placed it on the bed. He ran his fingers through his hair and then glanced at himself in the mirror.

It was simple gestures like that, that turned me on.

I bit the inside of my jaw so that Jesse wouldn't notice that he was turning me on. "I know. It's in your nature to always check up on the people who you care about." I said and smiled.

Jesse started to smile because he knew that I was right. He put his head down in shame as he shut his eyes. He knew that I was on to him. The reason for his visit wasn't only because he wanted to check up on me. It was also because he missed me.

"I do." Jesse blushed.

"Yeah and you also..." I teased. I smiled and raised my eyebrows at him. It was so cute how he was trying his best not to blush but was failing miserably. "Say it." I chuckled.

"Say what?" He pretended to be dumbfounded.

"You know what." I smirked. Jesse shook his head relentlessly. "Say it, please!" I was practically begging him at this point.

"Fine." He finally surrendered. "I've missed you." Said Jesse.

"I've missed you too."

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Yayy! Double Update this week😁
What are your thoughts? 🤔
Let me know! 😌

Thanks for reading ☺️ Please vote and comment 🙏🏼💜 x