▹ [14] Feelings & First Dates.

Wednesday.

I was walking down the street with Alice, sipping off a smoothie when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and smiled at the sight of Dele's name.

"Morning handsome." I greeted him with a smile on my face.

"Morning sunshine. How you doing?" Dele greeted me.

"I'm good thanks. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm great now that I heard your voice." Dele said, causing me to laugh.

What a cheesy line!

"And as much as I love the compliments and daily calls, when you're gonna ask me out on a real date?" I chuckled.

It's been 5 days since Dele and I slept together and he still hasn't asked me out yet. Although I appreciate the calls and his flirty texts messages, I just wish he would actually take me out on a real date. I like Dele alot and I really want us to be something but if he doesn't feel the same way then he should tell me so that I will know I'm not wasting my time with him.

"Funny. That's exactly why I called. I know it's lame to ask someone on a date over the phone but I really like you Sophia and I couldn't wait to ask you out any longer." Dele said, as if he had just read my mind or something.

"Well I forgive you and yes I would love to go out on a date with you. When is your flight to Manchester?"

"I actually arrived 10 minutes ago."

"Ohh. Okay then. Pick me up at 7?" I asked and bit my lower lip.

"I'll be there at 6:45." He said. Even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was smirking at the other end of the line.

"See ya then." I said before hanging up. I turned to Alice and she had the biggest smile on her face.

"So???" She asked anxiously awaiting an answer.

"I'm going on a first date with Dele." I said, excitedly.

⚽️

Afternoon.

It was 5:30 in the afternoon and time for me to get ready for my date with Dele. The smile on my face grew bigger and bigger as I thought about the date. I was excited for it but nervous at the same time. Excited because this was my first date in a long time and I actually think Dele's and my relationship could be something good and special. Nervous because I didn't know how the paparazzi would respond to me moving on from Colton so quickly.

Just then there was a knock on my door. I turned to see who it was and got the shock of my life when I saw Jesse standing there.

"Jesse." I said and swallowed. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

Jesse looked at me as if he was blown away. He couldn't take his eyes off me. I waited for an answer but got nothing. Just him, looking at me. Staring, not even blinking.

"Are you going to say anything?" I asked, hoping to get an answer from him this time.

"You look beautiful, Sophia. You always do." Jesse said.