CHAPTER 36

CHAPTER 36

I guess none, I hope so.

Your Point of View

Going back to my normal state wasn't easy but I'm gradually accepting it. It's was hard at first but I have to go on with my life. Also because of the help of my busy schedules and of course, my friends, things get better and make me regain my energy in a couple of two weeks. Even though sometimes, still can't hide that I miss her from time to time but every time I remember what she said, it keeps me motivated.

Last few days, 3rd day of October we celebrated Bangchan's birthday. Usual celebration of course, with them inside the hideout. The girls weren't invited since they don't know about the hideout and I can't expose it to them, like what the boys asked me.

At first I was hesitating to go because there might be shocking revelations again just like what happened during Felix' birthday. I don't want us to have those kind of situation, awkward, tense and uncomfortable. But then, they begged me and called me numerous times just to join them in a celebration at the hideout once again. As well as the reason that he's my friend who helped and waited for me when I went to hospital, he even comforted me that night, but of course I didn't just come with empty hands for being thankful in so many ways.

Until now, what Bangchan said to me inside the studio when he confessed didn't go off my mind. Until now, I'm trying to act normal around them after I've become aware that they see me not as just a friend. I don't want to get to the day where I choose one of them and hurt them. But for now, I'm trying to focus on the present...being friends with them and cherish happy moments with them. Seeing the boys with large smiles on their face made my heart overwhelmed, perceiving that they have let their friendship rules over misunderstandings during this kind of moments, unforgettable and special moments.

Jin hee is preparing for her debut as an actress in the upcoming web drama to be launched next year. That's the reason why we never met her yet since she left however, she's still communicating with us occasionally, and according to her, they'll start the taping on next month already. We just found out that she already once appeared in few scenes of a famous kdrama years ago, she was still a kid that time. Wow! She was really destined to be in the field of acting.

While Hana, terminated her contract already last two weeks during the time I filed for temporary leave and now she's back to US to have her vacation and meet her parents. She told us she'll be back here in Seoul for the next month to sign up with YGK+ as a model. She could be a model in US but she wanted to get her first experience in Asia. After she achieve her first goal, she will then apply to be a model in US. Anyways, she could do whatever she wants since she's born in a wealthy family.

"Finally, I've used Yeoreum's gift." Stacey proclaimed after she put the phone case on her phone.

Yeoreum chuckles, "If only you didn't throw your phone."

"If only you didn't act like you guys forgot my birthday."

Here they are again. It seems like Stacey found someone to replace Jin Hee in bickering.

"If only you didn't over react." I looked at Stacey noticeably, pissing off.

"What in the world am I supposed to react knowing that my friends ignore my birthday!?"

"But it's not necessary to throw your phone."

"it's not your phone!"

"Then go throw your new phone again."