JJ- "I don't want to be your charity case"

Description: (first meeting of JJ&). Rafe gets JJ fires from his job and you try to help him.
Warnings: underage drinking, swearing.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Y/n" Sarah said as she walked into my room a smile across her face.
"What?" I questioned sitting up on my bed, from the smile on her face I could tell that she wanted something. I had only met Sarah six months ago when I moved here but we quickly became friends, even though we hadn't been friend for long I could still tell she wanted something.
"Can I ask you do me a favour?" She walked over sitting on the edge of my bed, the smile still on her face.
"What is it?" I sighed.
"To come to a party with me" she smiled again.
"A party?" I questioned looking at her but from the look on her face I could tell that she wasn't telling me something. "What's the catch?"
"What makes you thinks there's a catch?" She pretended to be shocked placing her hand on her chest.
"Because your face is giving it away so spill" I pushed myself off the bed and standing up walking over to the wardrobe, even though there was a catch I was still going to go with her.
"It's at the boneyard, some pogues are throwing it" I turned to look at Sarah as she pushed her hair behind her shoulder.
"Does Topper know you're going to a pogue party?" I turned and started to sort through my clothes for something simple to wear.
"Not yet but if I say your coming as well he'll be more okay with it" I looked back at the girl shaking my head before turning back. "But I also want you to come because your my best friend" she moved off the bed and walked over to me, I turned my head to look at the girl who was now stood next to me. "So what do you say?" I looked back at the wardrobe signalling.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" I turned back to her a smile spreading across her face.
"Your the best" she threw her arms around me before stepping back and taking a seat on the bed.

Sarah pulled my hand as we walked towards the party, just by looking at the party you could tell who was who, first there was the kooks, the group me and Sarah were grouped with, they pretty much kept to themselves, they only mingled with one another. Next there was the Pogues, usually you could tell who was a pogue by if they were hitting on the tourons, tourons were people that came to the outer banks for a vacation, they'd be gone in a week.
"Come on" Sarah pulled me further down the beach before twirling herself with my hand. "Come on dance" she laughed again twirling with a smile.
"I'm going to need to be drunk to do that" Sarah rolled her eyes before she carried on dancing. "I'm going to get a drink" I turned walking away from the girl and towards where the nearest keg was.

Near the keg there were two boys, the boy closet to the keg had short blonde hair, he held a red cup in his hand and keg tap in another. I couldn't help but be drawn to him, he smiled as he laughed talking to the boy next to him. The boy next to him had long brown hair, a hat placed in backwards.
"Hey" the guy with longer brown hair greeted me as I walked over.
"Hi" I smiled in return.
"You want a drink" he signalled to the blonder guy.
"Yeah that would be great" I said.
"JJ" the guy called JJ picked up another red cup and started to pour.
"So what brings you to this side?" JJ handed me the red solo cup not loosening it.
"What?" I questioned slightly pulling the cup out his grasp causing it to spill a little.
"Your a kook right?" He questioned as I held the cup closer to me.
"Does it matter?" I questioned looking from JJ to the guy with long brown hair.
"I mean you guys always act like you better then us till you come to our parties" I scoffed at the boys statement, who does he think he is.
"JJ" the boy with brown hair shook his head.
"It's fine John B I'm just asking a question, right..." he trailed off looking over at me.
"Y/n, and no it's not fine, don't act like you know me" JJ shook his head at my response getting ready to speak. He may be attractive but he was an asshole.
"Hey y/n you okay? These Pogues aren't bothering you are they" I turned to see Kelce walking up to me, he gaze looking start passed me to the two boys.
"I'm fine Kelce just wanted a drink" I looked back at the boys, the guy called John B now stood up.
"You sure?" He was still looking at John B and JJ.
"I'm sure, let's just go" I slightly pushed Kelce back, if I did say there was a problem it would escalate even more, and I didn't want that. As we walked away I looked over my shoulder, my eyes instantly meeting JJ's.