Bad girl/Good girl

Start from the beginning

"Smoking is bad for you?" Was the only thing Momo could get out from her stupid mouth.

Kyoka laughed curtly.

"Who are you? My mother?" Kyoka asked glaring at the taller girl.

"N- no, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu head of the student com-"

"Yeah I know who you are... a goody two shoes" Kyoka said leaning backwards.

"Excuse me what?" Momo was beginning to get annoyed.

"Didn't you hear me? Are you deaf?" Kyoka asked.

Kyoka knew that she was getting on Momo's nerves and she loved it, this was so much better than punching Kaminari.

"I am not deaf" Momo huffed.

"Then what are you?"

"A vampire... don't you see how I sparkle?" Momo said deadpanning.

Kyoka burst out laughing, Momo thought it was a beautiful laugh.

"You can't be serious!?" Kyoka said after she caught her breath.

"See, even goody two shoes can be funny" Momo stated.

"Hmm, It was pretty funny... but don't go think that I am your friend just becuase you made me laugh" Kyoka said and started to walk away.

"Where are you going!?" Momo asked and started to walk after Kyoka.

"None of your business... don't follow me or I'll punch you" Kyoka said.

"Oh okay.. Bye!" Momo said waving slightly.

"See you around Momo~" Kyoka said, the raspiness in her voice from the cigarettes made her even hotter.

Momo blushed and didn't notice how Kyoka looked back at her with a knowing smirk. She took this little talk as a success, she was finally beginning to make Kyoka a friend off hers. 

Kyoka chuckled to herself, maybe this goody two shoes wasn't that bad. Sure she was annoying but she was funny at least.

Kyoka hadn't had a proper friend since middle school. At that time she had dressed boyishly so the girls didn't want to hang out with her, but three boys thought that she was okay so she hung around with them. She didn't know at the time that they were bullies, but when she found out a year later, she quickly stopped talking to them.. making herself a lone wolf.

Kyoka walked walked home, her motorcycle was getting repaired from when a car had backed into it. She had yelled at the car owner and made him pay for the repairs, he was an asshole.

When she walked by the candy shop, she stopped. Candy would be good now, she would never admit it but she had a sweet tooth. Well, she had some money left from last weeks allowance. 

She walked in quickly picking up a orange soda and a bag off sour patch kids. They were good.

When she walked out from the shop she saw her three former friends from middle school, they were pestering a girl. Momo, Kyoka realized.

"Come on~ we could show you a fun time" The leader said, that was Duke.

"N-no I really should get home.." Momo said trying to back away, but she was surrounded.

Duke, Akira, Hotaru and a new dude was standing around her.

"Hey! Duke! I see you are even uglier since I saw you last time" Kyoka screamed from the entrance.

The boys quickly looked at her.

"Aww, look a little girl.. you here to save your girlfriend? You big dyke!" The new dude said.