CHAPTER 25, UNKNOWN TO KNOWN

"you know Lilly you were really a small egg but me and your mother had met when we were in college but met again when we were pregnant it was like as if god wanted us to meet again and look at you now you have grown into a beautiful girl". Della said.

"Thank you". Lilly said shyly.

"oh no-no-no, really I am telling the truth, isn't she beautiful Louie". Della asked Louie.

"y-yeah mom she is very beautiful". Louie said as stuttered and blush.

"0That made Lilly also to blush her face was a deep crimson red colour.

After dinner everyone had gone to bed but not Louie and Lilly, they were hanging out near the pool Lilly was looking in the water when Louie kept staring her again.

"whats the matter". Lilly asked curiously.

"nothing". Louie said looking away.

"aww, come on you are not going to tell your best friend". Lilly said making puppy dog eyes.

"ugh, fine but I will tell you if you tell me something, deal?". Louie said playfully rolling his eyes.

"okay". Lilly said chuckling.

"I think mom was right you are beautiful". Louie said blushing.

Lilly was looking like a strawberry by now her heart was fluttering her eyes were sparkling in the moonlight.

"stop it flirt master"
Lilly said chuckling.

"Okay now my turn you know when you came and hugged me and I said I dont know why I was trembling it was because I was scared of deep water because I don't know how to swim and of her". Lilly said trailing off.

"who". Louie asked with concern filling his eyes.

"huh-oh its no one just scared of water". Lilly said looking away so he would not suspect anything.