CHAPTER-18, TELL ME

"well yes there are a lot my butler can get for all of us". Lilly said as she took all the cloth bags at the sleepover room.

"okay then I will start packing". Della and Scrooge said together.

Lilly and others went to the sleepover room where they found her butler was stacking some suitcases.

"guys just put your cloths in the suitcase and Webby and I will bring the other necessities we need for our trip". Lilly said as she grabbed Webby's hand and the both went out of the room.

Everyone started packing when Dewey nudged Louie with his elbow.

"hey watch it". Louie said as he packed his suitcase.

"oh, Louie why were you staring at her did you tell her something". Dewey said mocking Louie.

"no, come on Dewey give some personal space". Louie said a bit an annoyed

3rd person POV

Lilly and Webby ran to the bathroom to bring everyone's tooth brush when Webby gave a sly smile.

"so...what are you up to these days". Webby said picking up Deweys tooth brush.

"what do you mean, we have been going to mall and oh no.....no Webby get to the point". Lilly said rolling her eyes.

"nothing just",fine Dewey asked me to ask you about Louie". Webby said closing the bathroom door.

When Lilly heard Louie's name, she dropped the toothpaste in her hand.

"what about him there is nothing no way". Lilly said nervously.

"well I heard from Dewey about the piano and the kiss". Webby said looking away.

"whatever you heard is totally insane". Lilly lied.

"well just one thing, do you have any feelings for Louie". Webby said a little curious to know.

"yes, I do as a best friend, why do you want to know". Lilly said.

"no reason". Webby said as they both went to the sleepover room.

When Lilly entered the room with Webby, she saw Louie was blushing a lot.

"so, guys we are back here you all go your toothbrushes and toothpaste". Lilly said handing over their supplies.