CHAPTER-10 , A SPECIAL RING

3rd person POV

Lilly went to the attic she huffed as she took a dusty old bag in one of her hand and went to the hall as she came in the hall, she saw everyone sitting on the couch.

"Guys I have these emerald and half amber rings, these rings will help you up when we may get attacked you have to imagine what kind of weapons we want and it appears in front of you and guys it also has protective spell". Lilly said as she started to open boxes of rings.

"why are so worried about us getting attacked". Dewey said in a curious way.

"well you see this place is in not ordinary and because you are living with me it will not be safe also". Lilly mumbled.

She gave everyone rings with their own colour gradually Louie asked where was Lillys ring.

"oh, dont worry I have this pendant it keeps me safe and do not give your rings to anyone". Lilly said a bit seriously.

"So, meet you in the night for sleepover". saying this Lilly left.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

In the evening before the sleepover Lilly had gone to the instruments room, she was trying to play the grand piano but was not able to play it because she had a cast on her hand.

"Darn I can't play the piano, wish I could take this off ugh!". Lilly said.

But she was not aware of Louie standing behind her.

"okay Lilly you can do it with one hand so many people can play without hands". Lilly said to herself determinedly.

She played a beautiful piano piece and the room was filled with melody. When she stopped playing the piece suddenly Louie said-

"hey sprinkles that was actually really nice piece". Louie said making Lilly scared.

Lilly suddenly panicked "oh Louie I didnt see you there, actually it's not that great". Lilly said as she scooted over for Louie to sit beside her, she blushed a little but it was not noticeable.

spoiler: Louie and Lilly play a duet together.