CHAPTER-21, NIGHT

So you guys may know that I and AkshayaGupta6 are making art together, so for this story I may soon reveal Lilly's\your secret.😯
I saw Lilly in the kitchen, what was she doing at this time in the kitchen, is she here for a snack or something.

"oh, Louie it is you sorry if I woke you up". Lilly said as she boiled the tea.

"not at all, I always wake up at night because I cant sleep properly". Louie said holding the back of his neck.

"so, you also can't sleep is it because of nightmare or something else". Lilly said trying to sound normal while making another cup of tea.

"yeah I get nightmares, what about you". Louie said as he sat on a chair.

"umm, I do get nightmares but sometimes they are really bad". Lilly said.

There was an awkward silence between both of them but it broke as Louie started to talk

"sprinkles, you know you look a lot familiar as if I met you in pre-school". Louie said while slurping his tea.

"yeah not just pre-school I was in your school till 2nd grade". Lilly said sitting next to Louie.

"okay, but how did you end up over here". Louie said with a frown on his face.

"you know I don't want to talk about it you will know it sooner or later by the way you and your brothers plus the girls will have to start going to school". Lilly said.

"aww man I was hoping for some freedom". Louie said as he was annoyed from going to school.

"come on green, its not that bad also we only have 10 days of school in a month because the teacher wants children to have some other extra duty and other stuff". Lilly said chuckling.

"wow your world is great you have so short time of school, lucky". Louie said as he also laughed with Lilly.

Wow she looks so cute when she laughs, stop it Louie stop it, Louie said in his mind scolding himself.