CHAPTER-14, LAZY LIKE YOU

3rd person POV

They both sat on the couch watching ottoman empire while Webby and Violet were playing dark shadow board game. Dewey and Huey were playing foosball.

"green I am bored the TV is showing us the same episode again and again, lets play video games please". Lilly said sounding a bit bored of watching TV.

"yeah me too lets play dragon fire pit". Louie said in excitement.

Lilly sighed as she took out the game from a nearby cupboard, she dusted the box of the game and two joysticks and started playing.

"green can you please give me the remote". Lilly said as she barely stretched her arm to get the remote but Louie gave it to her.

Dewey saw how lazy Lilly was just like Louie "hey Lilly you are the lazy one now, I thought that was Louie's job". Dewey said as he chuckled and played foosball.

"hey that's not true". Louie said giving a deadly glare to Dewey.

Lilly tried to play the game but was not able to play the game so she asked Louie to help her, Louie sat closer to her and held her hand with the controller and started helping Lilly shoot the dragon he kept on telling Lilly the directions of the controller, Lilly couldn't help but to turn a bit and look at Louie, after Lilly knew how to play the game both of them kept playing.

"Wow this is exhausting".Lilly commented on the game.

"yeah I know and look everybody already went to bed". Louie said pointing towards his brothers.

Spoiler: everyone go on shopping to get some cloths for the adventure is Dewey really plotting to bring Louie and lilly together.
(So sorry for not updating but now I am back😁)n a user