CHAPTER-13, IT'S A SLEEPOVER

3rd person POV

Later on, Heuy and Dewey told everything about they messed up to webby and violet. They were shocked to here it but had a great idea on how to fix it.

~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~

Everyone had come to the sleepover room, there were beds and couches all over the room.

"wow Lilly your sleepover room is amazing look at this fuse ball table I love it here". Dewey said with a grin on his face.

"hey chill you are gonna be here for a long time so don't explode". Lilly said with a giggle.

Everyone sat around the floor in a circle.

"who wants to play truth or dare". Webby said as she bought a torch in front of her face to imitate herself as a ghost.

All the boys agreed but violet and Lilly were not sure about it but they still agreed to play.

"Louie truth or dare". Dewey said as he gave a sly smile to him.

"u-um I don't know oh god this is such a torcher ok I will go with the truth". Louie said hesitating a bit.

"is it true that you and Lilly played the piano together and....." Dewey said smirking.

"yes" Louie said as he interrupted Dewey and turned 50 shades of red.

"I dont think I actually want to play this this game". Lilly said as she sat on the couch.

"yeah, me too". Louie said joining Lilly.