CHAPTER-5, NICKNAMES

"Aww man why hotdogs wish there was something else to eat but I am still so hungry" Louie said as he talked to himself.

Gradually he heard a knock-on his door

"come in" Louie said but when he saw Lilly opening the door by pushing it with her foot he stood up of his bed and opened the door widely for her to come in.

"Hey I bought some pasta for you to eat as I know you hate hotdogs". Lilly said as she kept the tray of food on the bed and gave one plate of pasta to Louie.

"thanks sprinkles, I really appreciate it but how do you know I hate hot dogs". Louie asked Lilly curiously.

"I just had the feeling about it and what's up with the nickname" Lilly said with a giggle.

"Well I just have to call you something". Louie joked as he saw Lilly go up and was about to leave.

"ha-ha very funny". Lilly said sarcastically rolling her eyes. Oh well now I have to go.

Louie felt a pinch of loneliness when she was about to leave.

"hey sprinkles do you mind sitting with me for some time". Louie said as he felt a little bit of a blush in his cheeks.

"sure" Lilly said sitting next to him on his bed.

There was silence between both of them gradually Louie started to ask Lilly some questions.

"sprinkles do you know how can we go back to Duckburg". Louie said as he ate his pasta with pleasure.

"you dont like it here do you". Lilly said in an unhappy tone.

"N-no it is nothing about it, its just uncle Donald is there alone and it would be a little uncomfortable for you also". Louie said as he finished his plate and kept on the side table.