CHAPTER-15, LET'S GO SHOPPING

"well of course because we have to go shopping to take all of your cloths". Lilly said as she yawned.

"okay then night sprinkles". Louie said as he went to his bed.

"night". Lilly said as she went to her bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~

In the morning it was as normal as it went but later on everyone went at the mall , the grown-ups went to their clothing section and the kids went to their clothing section.

"wow this is the best place ever there are black clothing also, wow". Violet said in excitement.

"yeah, this is a pretty cool shirt I love it, its amazing we should have come here earlier". Webby said as she took a shirt with pink and purple sleeved shirt.

"oh boy I am loving this store so many green cloths". Louie said as he looked through the cloths.

"well I would like to shop with Violet, right Dewey". Heuey said as he nudged Dewey with his elbow and glared at him.

"yeah, yeah sure I and Webby will shop together". Dewey said as he took Webby with him and went to shop for cloths.

3rd person POV

Lilly and Louie went to shop for cloths, both of them loved hoodies and nearly the colour green they had a lot in common.

I made it but it looks horrible.